Chapter 19

So guys I decided I was gonna update tonight so lets see how this end up why don't we. Sorry I left you at a cliffhanger. I just wanted to see what you guys would do. So here's the new chapter.
----------------------------------------------

I woke up tooth sound of glass breaking in the kitchen. I got up as quick as I could. I opened the door and ran down the stairs skipping a step each time.when I got to the kitchen I was Louis on top of Niall beating the carp out of him. I could tell Niall was out. "Louis!!" I said. Louis looked up and looked disappointed look in himself. "Louis please get off of him and come to me." I said quietly, louis got up and walked no ran to me and wrapped his arms around. He engulfed me in a big bear hug.

  I was hugging louis for a while. We finally pulled away, and louis looked me into the eye, "I'm sorry. You didn't deserve your heart to be broken like that."

"Louis, its perfectly fine." I said and laughed s little. Louis looked at me confused for a minute. "Grave I know this is so quick. And you just went through a break up and all. You can take as long as you need to answer. But....."
---------------------------------------
Haha sorry another cliffhanger lol. I have been going through a hard time this past week. It was hard to write this tonight but I hope tou guys liked it. Sorry it was so short. It will probably be th shortest chapter in the book. Leave a comment down below on what you think louis will ask grace next. Please keep voting thanks love you guys