~ Introduction to Series (Overall/Season 1) ~

Welcome to the 'Detective Y/N Santiago' Series!

Thank you so much for coming and supporting this series! It really means a lot to me. So yeah- Thank you so much!

Now, Before you start this series, Here is some important information you need to know throughout this whole series:
- This is a side project. So you may expect the next episodes to come WAYYY after the last one (I'm sorry, I have a busy schedule ;-;).
- I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE ACTUAL CHARACTERS FROM BROOKLYN NINE-NINE! I just wanted to make that clear. Those characters belong to the amazing creators of Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
- There might be smut? Idk. I'll let you guys know if there is any in an episode that way you can skip it if you want (but let's be honest, you're not really going to).
- This book is obviously going to be mature. It's a book in the universe of a comedy/crime show. So expect some mature language in this series.
- If there's an episode that has something that may trigger some readers, I will add a trigger warning at the beginning of the episode :).
- BY THE WAY- these seasons have my terrible writing. i swear my writing is better later on.
- also i am not fluent in Spanish, i think i remember using some Spanish words in this fanfic since the Santiago's are in fact Latino. I was dumb, very dumb when I first wrote this. i tried to make sure i researched different words and other things about the cultures. and i think i was trying to learn Spanish too, so i hope i don't piss off anyone too much.

Also, here are some other things you need to know:
Y/N - Your name
Y/M/N - Your middle name (Make up one if you don't have one-)
Y/F/C - Your favourite colour
Y/N/N - Your nickname (Or the name that everyone calls you)
Y/F/S/B - Your favourite singer/band
(Others will be said if needed along the way)

NOTE:
- My writing when this was published was terrible. I swear I have much better writing skills now.

CREDITS:
- Credits to Pinterest and the owners of the original photos and gifs!
- If I get an idea for an episode I will credit the person who inspired me (if I remember their name I will include it)

Now, May I present to you.. The cast of Detective Y/N Santiago (For Season 1)

Y/N Santiago played by The Reader (You)
she/her, Female(?), Unlabelled

Jayden Collins played by Jordan Fisher (;-;)he/him, Male(?), Straight(?)

he/him, Male(?), Straight(?)

Jayden Collins played by Jordan Fisher (;-;)he/him, Male(?), Straight(?)