Season 3 - Episode 11: Back at the Nine-Nine...

"Attention squad."

As soon as everyone heard the sound of Captain Holt's monotone voice, they turned to him.

"I have just received a report from the squad that Jayden and Y/N are working with in Los Angeles." Holt announced to everyone. "What did they say? Is Y/N okay?" Amy asked worriedly.

"Y/N is alright, however, Jayden is not." Captain Holt responded, making most of the detective squad gasp in worry.

"Oh my god, what happened to him?" Charles asked nervously.

"Thomas shot him in his right leg. He has lost a lot of blood and is unfortunately unconcious." Holt replied, making some of the detectives gasp again. "That's terrible!" Amy said in worry.

"Indeed it is, Santiago." Holt agreed with a small, but sad nod. Amy nodded sadly as well.

"What about Y/N? Have you heard from her? If so, is she coping?" Rosa asked worriedly. "Y/N has not spoken to me yet. Although I did get a report on how she was coping from the detective who was talking to me." Holt responded.

"And? What did they say?" Rosa asked, worried for the answer.

Captain Holt sighed, "Y/N is barely coping with this. She's been waiting for Jayden for hours apparently. She won't even talk to anyone." He informed the Nine-Nine. The detectives sighed, feeling sorry.

"Poor thing, first her uncle is unconcious, now her boyfriend is." Charles said sadly, making Rosa punch his arm.

"Now's not the right time for your stupid shipping. And don't say anything that reminds us of what happened to Jake. Both situations are scary as shit." Rosa scolded as Charles whined in pain while rubbing his arm.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Also, since when were you scare- OW!" Charles said before being interrupted by another punch landed on his arm.

"Is there anything we could do to help them?" Terry asked. Captain Holt sighed,

"The main thing we can do is to have hope.."