~ Introduction to Season 2 ~

Welcome to Season 2 of 'Detective Y/N Santiago'!

I am so so excited for this Season. I have quite a few things planned this time... and there is going to be quite a bit of drama!...

Romance drama to be specific ;)

But of course, there will be other things going on. Including some returns of very well-known and loved characters of Brooklyn Nine-Nine! (I'm not really sure if we're going to consider ALL of them as loved... I hate some of them so much that I want them to burn in a pIT OF FIRE-)

Anyways, This season we're going to take a closer look at the rOmAnCe~... As I mentioned before, there will be some romance drama. But also some other drama in the Nine-Nine!

We might even say goodbye to a beloved character?...

WHO KNOWS?!

BUT BESIDES THAT- Here is some other information that you will need to know about:
- I will post Episodes once a week.
- I DO NOT OWN THE ORIGINAL BROOKLYN NINE-NINE CHARACTERS!!
- This Season will again, be quite mature. (Of course it is, it's in the universe of a cop show that has 'Title of your sex tape' jokes 😃)
- Yes, there will be cursing. Throughout this Series there will be cursing. You've been warned.
- There may be some triggering scenes. When there's a triggering part/episode, I will add a warning at the beginning.
- There may be some smut? Idk. If there is I will add a warning at the beginning of an episode and starting and ending points just so you can skip the smut (but let's be honest, you're not really going to.)
- Some Episodes will be inspired by some songs. I'll name the Episode as the song title if I need to.

Also, here are some other things you need to know:
Y/N - Your name
H/C - Your hair colour
E/C - Your eye colour
Y/M/N - Your middle name (Make up one if you don't have one-)
F/C - Your favourite colour
Y/N/N - Your nickname (Or the name that everyone calls you)
Y/F/S/B - Your favourite singer/band
Y/F/A - Your favourite actor
(Others will be said if needed along the way)

CREDITS:
- Credits to Pinterest and the owners of the original photos and gifs!
- If I get an idea for an episode I will try to credit the person who inspired me (if I remember their name I will include it)

Now may I present the Season 2 cast of 'Detective Y/N Santiago'!:

Y/N Santiago played by The Reader (You)
she/her, Female(?), Unlabelled

Y/N Santiago played by The Reader (You)she/her, Female(?), Unlabelled

Jayden Collins played by Jordan Fisher (;-;)
he/him, Male, Straight(..?)

?)