Season 1 - Episode 10: Found.

"They found them!"

You were sitting at the table in the living room and turned your head and saw Jake running over to you with some paper in his hand. You tilted your head, confused and kind of shocked. He then sat on the chair across from you and handed you the paper to look at it.

You looked at the paperwork and felt a smile creep onto your face. You looked to your uncle and saw him smiling at you. "I-Is this real?.." You asked, feeling your eyes start to water a bit. "It is.." Jake nodded. "You'll finally get to see him again.." He beamed at you.

You started to tear up even more. "Awww.. Don't cry!" He said, embracing you into a hug. You sniffled and hugged him back. He rubbed your back comfortingly. "See? We finally found him! Now you can see your dad again!" Jake bubbled happily. You felt more happy tears stream down your face.

You then heard some sniffles coming from Jake.

"I- Jake are you crying?..." You questioned him and sniffled a bit. "N-No!" he bawled out. "Are you sure?..." You questioned him, suspicious. He sniffled again. "Okay I am crying! It's just because- This is such a happy moment." He cried and sniffled, making you chuckle.

"Awww.."
————————————
"Alright, Here's the plan."

Jake and Captain Holt stood up in front of everyone in the briefing room. He began to explain the plan to everyone.

"David would most likely be held in a seperate room which is where they'd have him held for interrogation" Jake informed everyone. "So, Rosa will be going in, undercover as a member of Thomas' gang" Jake instructed, earning a nod from everyone.

"Rosa will be discussing with Thomas. Then when the code word 'Hamilton' is said, that's when we go in." Jake concluded. "Why is the code word 'Hamilton'?" Rosa complained. "Because everyone likes Hamilton. Get in line, Rosa!" You snapped. Rosa rolled her eyes.

"I don't like Hamilton..." Captain Holt admitted. You, Jake and Gina glared at him. "What?.." Holt questioned you all. You and Jake pointed to the door, pissed off. Holt looked at you both confused.

"Get out."

"Get out right now."

"I- Excuse me?" Holt questioned, offended. "Don't say a word. Get out." Jake snapped, still pointing at the door. Captain Holt raised his arms in surrender and then headed to the door. Amy mouthed something, apologising to Holt and Terry after what you and Jake said.
—————————————
Everyone waited outside the warehouse with the rest of the officers while listening to Rosa talk to Thomas Howards. There were police vehicles everywhere. There were a few paramedic vehicles, meaning that the paramedic officers were at the scene as well.

Rosa stood next to Thomas and Walter, speaking with them about- criminal stuff, basically. They talked about random things as well. Including movies, TV shows... musicals.. It turns out they were pretty big musical theatre fans themselves.

"Have you seen Dear Evan Hansen? Or listened to the soundtrack at least?" Rosa asked Thomas and Walter. "Of course! We've listened to the soundtrack AND seen the musical. We scammed someone for tickets." Walter smirked proudly.

"Wow! How about Hamilton? Have you seen Hamilton as well?" Rosa asked them. "Why of course! We scammed for tickets as well! You know how hard it is to get tickets for Hamilton." Thomas complained. He wasn't wrong though.

Everyone outside of the warehouse looked at each other and nodded as soon as they heard the code word. You, Amy, Jake, Charles, Terry and other officers began to get ready to burst in through the front doors of the warehouse. You all stood in front of the warehouse. Terry counted down from three.

As soon as everyone heard Terry get to One, you all bursted into the warehouse.

"Hands up, Weapons down!" Terry shouted, making all of the members of Thomas' gang turn to him and put their hands up. Rosa pulled out two of the guns she had and aimed them at Thomas and Walter. "Damn you." Walter growled. Rosa smirked in response.

The other officers went over to each of the criminals and cuffed them. Rosa cuffed Thomas and Walter and handed them over to the other officers. "We'll be back.." Thomas smirked. "Good luck on escaping this time.." Rosa spat.

You went over to Rosa and hugged her, thanking her for going undercover and risking her life for you and your dad. "Don't worry about it, kid. You're my niece and I'd do anything for you." She smiled slightly. You smiled back at her. The both of you shared one last hug and pulled away quickly.

"Where's David?" Amy asked, walking over to you and Rosa with Jake. "Oh shit, I forgot to check where he was." Rosa admitted. "That should've been the first thing you checked!" Jake chided. "He told me to talk to him as soon as I got here." Rosa informed him bluntly. "Fair enough." Jake sighed.

You groaned and rolled your eyes. You then grabbed your gun and went to go look for your dad.
—————————————
You walked through the the hallway created by the different seperate rooms in the warehouse. You held your gun, ready to shoot, in case anything attacked you. You looked through each of the rooms as you walked pass them. You then heard a familiar voice crying out.

"Hello?"

"Hello?!"

"Can anyone hear me?!"

You looked at the room that the voice was coming from and bursted through he front door of it. You continued to hear the familiar cries for help. You looked up and saw a large one-way mirror. You looked at the blindfolded person that was tied to the chair he was sitting on, crying for help.

You immediately recognised him.

You bursted through the door leading to the other room and rushed over to the person. He heard you. "H-Huh? Who's there?!" He questioned you as you struggled to take off the blindfold. "What the hell are you doing?!" The person questioned, scared.

"Dad... It's me, Y/N." You reassured him. You managed to take off his blindfold. Once you took it off, he immediately looked up to you. He squinted his eyes to focus them. Once he could see you clearly, tears formed in his eyes.

"Y-Y/N?.. Is that... you?.." Your dad asked hesitantly in disbelief. "Yes... It's me, dad.." You smiled reassuringly as the tears formed in your eyes. Your dad smiled back at you and you gave him a long-awaited hug. You were finally safe with your father again. After months of disappearing, he was finally back.

You both pulled away from the hug and looked at each other, smiling with tears in both of your eyes. After a little bit, you untied him from the chair and helped him stand up. You both shared another hug.

Jake, Amy, Terry and Charles came rushing into the room where you and David were. You and your dad pulled away from the hug and smiled at each other. You then turned to your three uncles and your aunt, who was starting to tear up.

"Amy?.."

"David!"

Amy dropped the gun she had and ran into her brother's arms. You went over to Jake and stood next to him. "God, I missed you so much." Amy smiled as she and her brother pulled away from the hug. "I missed you too, Amy." David smiled. He looked over to Jake.

"Lieutenant Santiago." Jake stood up straight, trying to be professional. David and him chuckled. They both shared a small hug and pulled away. "We're glad that you're okay, Lieutenant. Besides the bruises and all-" Terry smiled politely. David chuckled, "Yeah, Also please, call me David!" Your dad smiled. Terry nodded.

"Well, It looks like David Santiago is back!" You smiled proudly at your dad. He looked at you and smiled,

"You bet, I am!"