Season 2 - Episode 18: Arguments

(TW: Couple Fighting/Arguing)
"Ian, what the hell is going on?!"

You and Ian were at your apartment, having your second argument ever. And this argument was about the exact same thing you were fighting about the last time. Ian was becoming more and more secretive with you, and it was starting to get to you.

"Y/N, I swear there's nothing going on! I swear on my life!" Ian reassured in a loud angered voice. You shook your head, "No, Ian there is something going on." you responded, denying what he said.

"...Are you cheating on me?..." You turned to him. Ian looked at you in shock. "Ian Morales, are you cheating on me?!" You fumed, starting to tear up a lot. Ian shook his head quickly. "No, of course not! Why would I ever do such a thing?" He reassured you.

"You've been so secretive lately. And you never tell me anything anymore." You shrugged as tears flowed from your eyes. Ian sighed and embraced you. He kissed your head gently.

"I love you so much, I could never hurt you like that." He reassured you.
—————————
You and Ian walked into work after another night of arguing.

"Woah, are you guys okay?" Jake questioned as you and Ian walked into the bullpen. You and Ian looked messed up since you were both exhausted from the amount of arguing.

"I'm fine. I don't know about Ian though. He won't tell me anything at all anymore." You shrugged. Ian rolled his eyes as he went to sit at his desk. "Okay, Santiago, don't start another argument here now. Start your yapping at home." Ian sneered at you. You looked at your boyfriend, gritting your teeth in anger.

Everyone else in the squad looked at each other awkwardly, unsure of what to say.
—————————
"God, Ian, If you don't wanna tell me anything then don't speak to me at all!"

Everyone looked up from their work and watched you and your boyfriend have another morning argument. You were both clearly mad. Ian was pretty much silent to keep his anger to himself. You were pretty much lashing out at him because you were tired of keeping your feelings to yourself.

You and Ian were constantly arguing now. This never used to happen. It only happened because Ian was more secretive now.

Yeah, you did interrupt him the time he was actually gonna tell you. But why is he all of a sudden secretive about it? It's pretty suspicious. Maybe he had something else to tell you but then another thing made him stay silent. That's where the "cheating" theory came along.

Ian on the other hand, wanted to tell you everything. But he couldn't afford to let you go. You were his everything. But the thing that brought him to the precinct in the first place haunted him. Avenging his girlfriend's father's kidnappers was messed up. He wanted to tell you and apologise for everything,

But he didn't want to let go of you..