Season 2 - Episode 14: Telling The Squad

Jayden rummaged through the evidence of the Ghost Gang he found, eager to find more evidence.

Then your aunt, Amy Santiago walked up to his desk.

"Hey Jayden!" Amy greeted as she went up to Jayden's desk. Jayden looked up from the evidence and at her, "Sergeant Santiago! Hi!" He greeted her. "Please, call me Amy." She replied with a smile, earning a nod and small smile from Jayden.

"Also, have you seen my niece anywhere?" Amy asked, glancing around the bullpen. "Oh, Y/N is on her break with Ian." Jayden responded, earning a nod from Amy. He then thought for a second.

"Speaking of him... Amy, can I speak to you in private?" Jayden asked. Amy looked at him confused, "Okay?.." She replied. Jayden nodded and grabbed a folder of evidence from his drawer. He then lead her to a different room where they could both speak in private.

Once they got to the records room, Jayden slammed the folder of evidence on the desk in the room.

"What's that for?" Amy questioned.

"This is my evidence... about the Ghost Gang." Jayden explained to her.

Amy's eyebrows furrowed, "Well, why aren't you sharing it with everyone else?" She questioned. Jayden sighed, "Because I don't think they're ready to hear it. Especially Y/N." He explained. "How aren't they ready to hear it? And why Y/N especially?" Amy asked.

That's when Jayden explained everything. From the evidence of each of the cases that everyone worked on, to the evidence that he gathered only yesterday. All of this information left Amy shocked... and extremely worried.

"So you're telling me my niece is probably dating a criminal?" Amy questioned in disbelief.

"Well.. Unfortunately, yes..." Jayden shrugged.

"Oh god... This is bad. Really bad." Amy began to panic. "Y/N can't date a criminal! She's a Detective and a Santiago!" She pointed out. "And the worst part is that she's in danger.." Amy continued to panic.

Amy then looked to Jayden, "What do we do?" She asked. Jayden sighed, "We're gonna have to break the news to her." He explained. "I guess that'll work. But when we tell Y/N, she probably won't believe it. But if she does believe it, it's gonna break her heart." Amy said sadly. Jayden shrugged, "We don't have any other choice do we?" He replied, making Amy look down sadly.

"But how about this. We tell someone else about this too, just so that we can gather more evidence. Because the both of us gathering that much evidence is a lot of work." Jayden explained, earning a few approving nods from Amy. "But who do we tell?" Amy asked.

Both of them looked down, thinking.
————————
"So you're telling me that she's dating a criminal?"

Amy and Jayden nodded in response. Jake shook his head in disbelief. "She can't be! She's a detective! If she found out she was dating a criminal, she would've already broken up with him." He pointed out. Amy nodded, "Exactly!" She responded.

"She obviously doesn't know. That's why I need help on getting more information about this so we can prove it to her." Jayden stated. Jake nodded, "Alright. I'll help." He responded. He then thought for a second, "But before we start, why are you doing this in the first place?" Jake asked Jayden.

Jayden tilted his head in confusion, "What do you mean? It should be obvious." He replied. Jake shook his head, "I'm talking about the other reason." He pointed out. Jayden looked at him, confused. "What other reason? I'm just trying to help the squad take this 'Ghost Gang' down." He responded.

"Are you sure it's also because you're still in love with her?" Jake questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"What? No! I-I mean, I still care about her. She's my best friend." Jayden responded.

"Look, can we just talk about Jayden's feelings for Y/N later? We have a mafia gang on the loose and possibly two of it's members in our precinct." Amy interrupted the two gentlemen in the room. Jayden and Jake sighed and nodded.
————————
Jayden, Jake and Amy decided to tell the whole squad (discluding You, Ian and Arthur). Everyone gathered in the briefing room while You, Ian and Arthur were working on your case.

"Alright so.." Jayden slammed the stack of evidence on the front table. The whole squad gathered around the table as Jayden began to spread the evidence around the table.

"We have found out who most of the Ghost Gang's members are, including the leader who is Vin Ross." Jayden explained to the squad, earning nods from each of them.

Jayden sighed, "We also think that both Detective Ian Morales and Detective Arthur Langston are members of the gang as well." He said hesitantly, making everyone in the room gasp (besides Jayden, Jake and Amy).

"Surely they are not apart of the gang! They're both such excellent detectives." Captain Holt pointed out. Earning nods from the rest of the squad. "And not only that, Ian is dating Y/N!" Charles added.

"Well, unfortunately that's the truth.." Jayden replied sadly.

Jayden, Jake and Amy continued to explain everything to the squad. They explained as much as they could.

Everyone had different reactions as soon as they finished. It was hard to tell what emotions they represented, but they clearly weren't positive ones. The squad didn't know what to say.

"So...What do we do?" Charles questioned looking at everyone in the room. Everyone looked to both Captain Holt and Terry Jeffords, who were just as clueless on what to do as well.

"Wait..." Rosa said, making everyone look to her.

"If this is all true then.."

"Why are they doing this?..."

A/N: DONT GET ME STARTED ON HOW I DID A SHIT JOB WRITING THIS AND HOW TERRIBLE THE TITLE IS