Season 1 - Episode 12: Halloween

"Good morning, Everyone! Happy Halloween!"

You cheered happily as you walked into the bullpen. You then saw Captain Holt, Amy and Jake giving death glares to each other. You looked at them, confused. You walked over to your desk and hung your jacket and bag over your chair. You then saw Jayden walking over to you with your morning cup of coffee and smiled.

"Awww, thank you! But you do know you don't have to keep on making my coffee every morning." You replied, thanking him. "Well, I know you how cranky you get whenever you don't have coffee every morning. So I'm just doing a friend a favour!" He replied with a smile, placing the NYPD mug beside you. You smiled back.

You sipped your coffee and looked to Jake, Amy and Holt. "Hey Jayden?" You said, looking still looking at your colleagues and boss. He looked up at you in response. "Why are they death staring each other?" You asked, sipping your coffee. Jayden looked to the direction you were looking at and sighed.

"You know how it's Halloween?" He asked, turning to you. You nodded in response and sipped your coffee. "Well, every year they have a Halloween Heist. It's where they get into teams and try to steal an object. Whoever has that object by midnight declares them the winner." He explained.

"Oh. I think Amy talked to me about this last year on New Years?" You replied. Jayden nodded. "They like to show off whenever they win." He replied, shrugging. You sighed and shook your head. "I remember when she mentioned that she betrayed Jake. Gosh, I hate it when they do that.." You sipped your coffee.

Jayden looked at you, remembering what you talked about to Gina when you saw Hamilton. He honestly felt so bad for you.

You placed your coffee back on your desk and looked over to Jayden. You tilted your head. "What is it? Is there something on my face or-" You asked, before being interrupted by Jayden, shaking his head and chuckling. "It's okay- Don't worry about it." He smiled. You smiled back at him.

"Anyways uh- Are you participating in the Heist this year?" You asked him. He leaned over and whispered a "Yes" in your ear. You smirked and chuckled. Jayden whispered his plan in your ear. He then sat back in his chair properly. "Probably not." He said with a wink. You rolled your eyes playfully in response.

"All participants of the Halloween Heist please go to the Briefing room." Captain Holt instructed everyone. You looked to Jayden. "That's your cue, isn't it?" You asked him quietly as everyone headed to the briefing room. He nodded, got up and followed everyone.

You looked at him and shook your head, chuckling.
————————————
Everyone was participating in the Halloween Heist. Everyone except You, Terry, Hitchcock and Scully.

You were working on a few files when Jake walked over to you. "So, Y/N. I believe you know about Jayden's plan?" Jake asked, suspicious of you. You looked up at him and tilted your head. "No? What plan? I honestly don't want any part in this Heist, Jake." You replied, putting the completed file on the Completed Files stack.

Jake didn't believe you. "What about this morning? He was whispering in your ear." He pointed out. "He only told me that he was participating in the heist this year. Now please, leave me be." You replied, starting to get annoyed. You looked back at your work and Jake walked away, suspicious of you.

Suddenly you saw some pizza delivery guys coming out of nowhere. You were so confused. You got up and went over to them. "What's this for?" You asked them, standing with your arms crossed. "I have a Pizza order for Jake Peralta?" One of them said.

Within a minute, different Pizza delivery guys came out of nowhere, saying the same thing. They then started to crowd the bullpen. You started feel very claustrophobic. You ran your hand through your hair, stressed as the delivery guys came into the bullpen.

You then had enough.

You stood up on your desk, just so everyone could see you. "Hey!" You shouted. Everyone in the room looked to you. "Everyone with a pizza, get out of this precinct!" You snapped loudly. The delivery guys followed your orders and began to leave. You then looked over and tapped one of the delivery guy's shoulders.

You pointed your finger at your desk, telling him to leave his pizza on your desk. He did as you said and you payed him back. You jumped off your desk and sat back in your chair. You put on your earphones and continued your work, quietly listening to music.

All of the Halloween Heist competitors gathered around the middle of the bullpen, the place where the special object of the heist was kept. They were all shocked. "The crowns are gone!" Charles exclaimed. "Yeah, no shit, Sherlock." Rosa snapped at her opponent.

"Everyone search the precinct. It's 15 minutes until midnight." Captain Holt instructed everyone. They all nodded in response and separated to go around the precinct. You looked up and watched them as they left. An evil smirk formed on your face.

You got up and walked over to Hitchcock and Scully with the large pizza the delivery guy gave you. "Hitchcock, Scully, here is your reward for tonight." You smiled, placing the large pizza on their desk. You walked over to Terry and handed him $50 as his reward. He thanked you as you walked back to your desk.

You sat back in your chair, smirking.
————————————
It was finally midnight. The competitors for the Halloween Heist returned to the Bullpen to see all of the lights turned off. They all looked confused. "Someone get the lights!" Jake instructed. Amy turned on the lights and everyone was shocked to what they saw.

You, Terry, Hitchcock and Scully, standing there in the middle of the Bullpen. You held one of the crowns in your hands with an evil smirk on your face.

"Y/N?!" They all gasped in shock. You chuckled, "Yes, It is I. The Queen of the Ninety-Ninth Precinct." You smirked. "Now may I present, Your King." You announced, extending your arm out to your side. Jayden walked in and stood beside you with the other crown.

"Jayden?!" The rest of the competitors exclaimed as they saw him stand next to you. "Yes, it is I. Your king." Jayden replied with a smirk. "How did you do this?" Holt asked. You looked to Jayden and nodded encouragingly. He smiled and stepped forward.

"As you might've thought, Y/N did know about the plan the whole time." Jayden explained. "I knew it!" Jake exclaimed, pointing at you. You rolled your eyes in response. "She thought we needed some more help so she invited Terry, Hitchcock and Scully" Jayden continued.

"The plan was to create a distraction. We had to wait a little while since it would be odd for someone to order Pizza at 10am. During the distraction I was disguised as a delivery guy and stole the crowns. I placed both of them in Y/N's drawer Y/N gave our team members rewards for their cooperation." Jayden continued.

"Then when all of you left, we turned off the lights and waited for you losers to come back." You added with an innocent smile. Everyone in the room looked at each other and sighed. "Alright. Let's go have your coronation at Shaw's." Jake said with a small smile.
————————————
"To Jayden and Y/N. The King and Queen of the Ninety-Ninth Precinct." Your colleagues said in sync, raising their glass to you and Jayden. You and Jayden thanked them all in your "posh" accents, making everyone laugh. Everyone then separated to enjoy their drinks.

You heard your name and turned to see Amy and Rosa calling you over. You smiled and walked over to them. Jake and Charles walked over to Jayden. "Hey, Jayden." Charles greeted Jayden with a smile. "No, Charles! You're supposed to bow! He's the king of the precinct!" Jake scolded Charles jokingly.

Jayden chuckled, "It's okay. Don't worry about it!". Jake and Charles chuckled as well. "So... You're King of the precinct. How does it feel?" Jake asked. Jayden sighed and thought for a second. "It feels great, not gonna lie." Jayden replied.

"What is it like to rule with Y/N though?" Charles asked. Jake and Charles "Oohed" and nudged Jayden. Jayden rolled his eyes and blushed a little bit.

"Shut up..."