Season 2 - Episode 19: Denying the Truth

"I have to tell her."

Arthur shook his head in response to Ian. "Dude, your life is gonna be on the line. And her life is too!" Arthur pointed out. "I have to. I'm tired of hiding from her. I'm tired of these continuous arguments." Ian protested, making Arthur look down.

"I can't afford to lose another one of my best friends, Seb." Arthur looked back at Ian. "I know, Nathan. But I want to keep her safe." Ian responded, making Arthur nod. "That's understandable." Arthur shrugged a bit.

"Just promise me you wont say a word to anyone else about this. Especially Vin." Ian pled, making Arthur sigh a bit.

"Alright."
—————————
"So you're finally telling me..."

Ian rolled his eyes in response to you, "Do you want to know or not?" He questioned. "I would like to. Just so I can make sure you're okay." You responded. Ian sighed and looked down.

"M-Me and Arthur... are apart of the Ghost Gang." Ian responded hesitantly. "My r-real name is Sebastian Martinez. Arthur's real name is Nathan Coulson." Ian admitted nervously. "We work for Vin Ross." He looked back at you.

You shook your head. "No... No. I'm not believing that shit." You denied. "Y/N, I'm serious." Ian said sternly. "I refuse to believe you, Ian." You responded. "This is the exact same thing the squad told me. I bet you came up with the whole story too." You sneered. You then began to walk away.

"Y/N, Wait!" Ian called out as you walked away and out of the briefing room. You grabbed your things and began to leave the precinct.

Ian tried to catch up with you but he couldn't anymore. You were already getting into a Taxi and heading home. Ian sighed and watched the yellow taxi drive away and into the bustling roads of New York.

Ian then felt his phone vibrate continuously in his pocket. He got his phone out and looked at the contact.

"Unknown Caller"

Ian gulped a bit. He then hesitantly answered and brought the phone up to his ear.

"Sebastian?" The voice on the other line said. Ian immediately recognised it.

"Yes sir?" Ian responded.

"It's time."