Authors note

⚪️⚫️—————————————⚫️⚪️
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
⚪️⚫️—————————————⚫️⚪️

This book is the sequel to 'Resilience' and can't be read as a stand-alone.

Hey guys💛, I'm so thrilled to start the second part of Ara's life. Shout out to the ones who have started her journey and came back for more, I love y'all so much.

And finally the wait is over, our girl is coming back stronger and a lot more fiercer. I'm excited to write this book and I hope you all will give the same love to this book that you've given to Resilience.

⚫️⚪️————————————⚪️⚫️
DISCLAIMER
⚫️⚪️————————————⚪️⚫️

~You will have to read 'Resilience' for this story to make any sense, specially to get familiarise with all the characters and the background of Arabella's (the main character) life.

~I'm not an author and english is not my first language.

~ The book will most likely be around Arabella and Rhett's life.

~This story might contain grammatical errors and mistakes, so please feel free to correct me so I can rectify them. Healthy criticism is always appreciated✔️

~‼️ Warning: There'll be mentions of violence, weapons, murders, abuse, death, smoking, drinking, sexual assault and strong language.‼️

~⚠️ I will also be putting trigger alerts in the start of the chapters where there is a mention of any of the aforementioned things, so if these are triggering for you then either click off the book or please read with caution.

******

Show your support for my book. I really enjoy reading your comments, so if you like my book then please Vote, Comment and Share. 💭

Also this book is solely a fragment of my imagination, It's been copyrighted so please don't copy my book.

That will be all, have fun reading. 🤗😘

⚫️⚪️————————————⚪️⚫️
COPYRIGHT ©
⚫️⚪️————————————⚪️⚫️

▫️ALL RIGHT RESERVED▫️

No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without written permission of the copyright owner.

Copyright © 2021