11| In the Middle of the Road

ARABELLA's POV

"STOP IT—"

"Mm-mm"

"I said stop it. Don't you know the unspoken fucking rule of being in the car—"

"Shut up"

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU SAID SHUTUP TOO?"

"The mother-fucking princess."

"I WILL CUT YOUR DAMN TONGUE AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR FUCKING ASS, IF YOU CALL ME THAT AGAIN.

"What, I'm not allowed to call you princess now?"

"FUCK YOU—"

"You want me to stop the car right now? We can gladly do that in the back seat."

My face snapped to the side as my eyes turned wide looking at Rhett. He just had a stupid smirk plastered on his usual stoic stupid face as he stared ahead while driving his stupid car.

"What cat caught your tongue, sweetheart?" He said in fake concern with amusement lacing his every word as my earlier shocked expressions turned back to irritation.

"You infuriate me so damn much, you fucking cunt-twat—" I huffed out while glaring at him, as my arms crossed infront of my chest.

"Cunt-twat? Your vocabulary astounds me 'princess'." He said emphasising on the 'princess' tauntingly.

"I will kill you—" I gritted out as my level of tolerance left my rationality and the only feeling which overwhelmed me was an itch on my hand, that urged me to take out my fucking gun.

"Sure, anything else you dearly want, 'precious princess'?" He mocked me, succeeding in provoking me yet fucking again.

"Don't. Test. Me" I gritted out every word as my teeth started to hurt from the painful friction.

"Oh I'm scared, let me turn on the heater to calm down my goosebumps." He jeered out as his hands joined together to rub while he mockingly shuddered.

"That makes no sense." I said annoyed as my eyes narrowed down on him.

"Neither does your logic—" He retorted back as he rolled his eyes at me.

"Yes it does dumbass, the person in the passenger seat has the sole authority to choose the music. The driver gotta focus only and only on driving." I reiterated, raising my eyebrows as if challenging him to defy.

But of course this dumbfuck had to retailate.

"See shit ass logic." He said sounding extremely bored of our conversation but the smirk on his stupidly handsome face contradicted.

"Just like your face, dickhead—" I striked back feeling proud of my counterattack.

"Oh princess, do you eat food with that potty mouth of yours?" He tutted in reply with a sweet voice as if talking to a toddler.

Thats. Fucking. It—

I fucking had enough of this son of a bitch—

Well not bitch: son of my mother-in-law—

Oh fuck—

Focus. Arabella. Focus, I'm not letting this dimwit win—

"Oh no baby, but this potty mouth can do a lot of other stuff—" I said seductively, as I brought out my A-fucking game.

My voice turned breathier as my hand reached towards his thigh, I placed them a little distance away from his jipper while I started to rub slow small circles with my thumb.