13| The Golden Guns

ARABELLA'S POV

"Welcome everyone, I'd like to start by expressing my profound appreciation to all those who have appeared to bless us with your incredibly ugly asses, and now let us proceed with the meeting." Lucca said with a smirk, causing me to muffle a laugh while everyone else just stared at him blankly.

"I will smack you." Gianni said from the far end seat on the big ass conference table.

Right now, all important members of the Italian- American Mafia which includes my father, brothers, cousins, Rhett and my uncles; along with Lucca, Elric and I are gathered in the conference room, ready to discuss the alliances.

I have a feeling this will not end well!

Before Lucca could retort, I gave him a look and he sat back down next to me as I looked at the head table where Alexander was sitting next to Dante.

When everything fell apart for the Italian and American Mafias, they joined forces for good.

They combined all their forces and assets to form one single Mafia that practically rules the world and my Russian Mafia came in second.

"So, What is it that you purpose for the alliance, Mr. Alexander King?" I started, which earned me a wry smirk.

"I'd like to know your terms and conditions of the alliance before I put forward mine." Alexander responded, which clearly sounded business.

Business is why I'm here

And that is what I'll give you, Alexander–

"As you already know, we two mafias are the biggest and most powerful in our own ways and resources." I began by standing up as I leisurely manoeuvre my way around the table, with everyone's attention on me.

With each stride I took, the sound of my heels clicking with the floor mixed with my confident voice, sort of made me feel like a boss.

Technically, I am–

"Where the Italian-American mafia is infamous for being ruthless and having the strongest base and hold around the world with the highest number of men working with them, the Russians are well known for their intelligence and weaponry. We have the best technology weapons the world has yet to see, and the fact that we are the strongest two Mafias will keep any other Mafia, which is wanting to climb the ladder, on its toes." I said as I stopped on the other side from Alexander.

Placing both my hands on the table, I leaned forward while staring right at Alexander who was reclining in his chair, his index finger covering his lips as he stared at me stoically.

"So, a mutual partnership will benefit both of us, it's simply a smart business decision." I stated, while finally giving Alexander the room to talk.

"But?" Alexander asked and I smirked.

My brother is smart–

"You see, even though it's an extremely smart proposition to do business with you which will obviously safeguard us two mafia from any harm from each other, and we will both somehow gain from it, I don't see a substantial benefit that the Russian Mafia will reap by actually partnering up with you. Alliances are formed and disband, so what I really want to do is business. We have weapons and technology capable of wiping out an entire Mafia clan, and we control the entirety of Russia and Asia, as well as parts of Europe and America. So, why should we even consider forming an Alliance with you when it doesn't seem to be worth it?" I said as I stood up straight with arms crossed in front of me, looking at my oldest brother who looked like he disliked every word that came out of mouth.