Update...

Hi guys,

I'm extremely apologetic to all of you who have been waiting for new updates for a while.

I had already written some chapters earlier around march and was planning to post it all in one go but my work that I had stored in my drive somehow was lost. I genuinely am surprised and honestly don't understand what had happened and it was terribly upsetting so I just gave it all up.

I recently went online on wattpad, and after viewing your comments and messages I just feel very guilty for making you guys wait for the updates

So, I have decided that I would conclude this book with a single chapter, sort of a finale, which will explain how the events building up to the ending will play out.

I'm really sorry for all those who were hoping to read the story and enjoy the adventure, but I'm afraid I really cannot bring myself to write all that again. But I won't leave you hanging now so there will be one chapter to wrap it all up and I'll do my best to provide you with an acceptable ending summary.

After this I'm not sure whether I'll continue with Azalea either because it has been so long and I've already forgotten what I had in mind for that story and I've been quite busy with work lately, so I could only get some time during the weekends which I usually spend lazying around lol.

So, if anyone wants to pick up the story for "Azalea" and "Forever Alone" which are both available on my profile can text me and you can take up the story from that point on.

That's from me, anyway. How about you, guys? How are you doing?

Love
Swati ❤️