19| Revelation- II

ARABELLA'S POV

FLASHBACK CONTINUED

"Alexander, Oh my God! You are here." I said wrapping my arms around my brother once again.

"I'm here princess, how are you doing? Are you all right? I hope you're being treated rightly." Alexander said with concern, and his eyes fleeted towards Jesse as he said the last part almost dangerously.

"Yes, I'm fine. You know my grandfather from our maternal side..." I started but got cut-off by Alexander.

"Yes I am aware of everything, princess." He said and I looked at him, puzzled and stunned.

How the hell does he know already?

"There's a reason why we are the world's most powerful Mafia, princess." Another very familiar voice spoke up, and I swiftly turned to look at the source of the voice.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I came face to face with my grandfather, who was sitting on his wheelchair with drips attached to his arms, and Dante standing behind him, his eyes trained onto Lucca.

I dashed over to Grandpa and wrapped my arms around him, who didn't hesitate a second to reciprocate my action.

When I stepped back, I noticed Dante and Lucca hugging each other, and it had been weeks since I'd seen Lucca showing emotions which were now streaming out through his tears, and a broad smile adorned his face as he hugged Dante.

"What happened to you Grandpa?" I asked, attracting Lucca's attention as well, who then walked up to us.

"I'll explain later." Grandpa said, but even if I wanted to protrude I knew he would only explain when he wanted to.

"How's Dad doing? How's everyone? Why did you take till now to come? How did you even find out we were still alive?" I asked and Grandpa nodded at me before dismissing the other men leaving just me, my brothers and him in the room.

"Everyone is grieving in their own way, but that's not what we are here to discuss." Alexander said and my brows furrowed in confusion as Lucca and I exchanged a glance.

"Do they have any idea we're still alive?" I asked and Alexander let out a deep sigh.

"Only the three of us know you are still alive." Dante answered and my brows furrowed even more in confusion.

"Okay well, we can tell them now. You are here to take us back, right?" Lucca said and I nodded my head in agreement, but the solemn look on my brother's face told me that it might not be all.

"No princess, you are both here to stay. Nobody will know that you two are alive, and nobody will know that we are aware that you are alive; not even the Ivanovs." Alexander said, and I clenched my jaw and fist in anger.

"But why?" I asked desperately.

I wanted them to tell me that my decision to stay was wrong, and I wanted them to take me back home, but it seems like they have other plans.

"Because the day you two will return will only be when everyone will think twice before considering either of you to be the weak links of this family. You two will return stronger and fiercer than ever, and you won't just be the siblings of the Don's of the Mafia's; you two will return to rule the entire Mafia clan." Grandpa said with so much power and authority in his voice that I felt literal goosebumps crawling down my spine.