23| The wrong person

ELRIC IVANOV'S POV

"The King's Corporation reaching incredible new heights, posing a new game changer and reclaiming their global dominance."

"Fucking hell–" I yelled in anger.

I tore off another newspaper, which is once again admiring those fucking Kings, that hadn't changed in years.

Those smug bastards.

The more I try to break them down, the more they grow up everyday, owing primarily to those male heirs to the throne, and all I was left with were two annoying brats whom I unfortunately had to call daughters.

Only if I had a son.

My son and I would have conquered and ruled the world together. The power and fear that only my son could have brought, but just my luck, I had to be saddled with 'girl', and not just one, two of those weak shits.

But I wasn't not going to give up on my dream. I was going to rule this entire world and I sure as hell would have never let those girls that were supposed to be the heir of my Mafia ruin it for me.

I wasn't going to let my Russian Mafia be reduced to mere inferiority and mockery.

Girls are weak, only meant to be kept in the kitchen and should only be used for what they are born for, to breed.

That was all my wife had to do as well. She only had one fucking job and that was to provide me with a male heir but that good for nothing bitch failed at that too.

But I am a man with a dream, and nothing in this world could stop me from achieving that.

I had devised a years-long plan to bring those Kings down, whom had been the only ones standing in the way of my dream and my plan was finally nearing completion, now I just have to wait patiently.

The first part of my plan was to make my daughter's hate each other and it wasn't that difficult because along with being weak, girls are emotional fools, which gave me a fruitful result.

Cora, my little girl, who was desperate for love and attention, who would do anything her father would say.

Brainless idiot–

The seed of hatred that I had sowed in her heart for her twin took years to seep, but it grew into a vile black plant, just how I had hoped.

It all started with me ignoring Cora, and acting all loving and caring for Angelina. I made sure my wife followed my steps, which wasn't that difficult because all that gold-digging whore needed was a lot of money to keep her satisfied and following my orders.

It also included the use of instilling fear, but at the end everything worked as I wanted.

Their seventh birthday was when the seed I had planted started to sprout.

***

"Daddy, it's my birthday too. Will you wish me and play with me like you do with Angelina." Cora asked, her annoying 7-year old voice ringing in my ears.

"I don't have time for your bratty demands. I have to go give my daughter her present." I said and internally smirked as I saw the sadness in her eyes.

She probably already guessed she wouldn't get anything this year as well. But the hope that she still has in her eyes annoys me, it is exactly what I needed to burst.

Once the hope dies, that's when the emotions begin to die as well.

"Would you like to see what I get for my beautiful daughter?" I asked Cora and she visibly gulped before nodding.