2| Back By Popular Demand

ARABELLA'S POV

ARABELLA'S POV

"How long are we going to stand here and stare, I'm starting to lose interest. Can we please already go inside and start with the fun." Lucca said from beside me as he breathed out an irritated bored sigh almost as if pouting.

"You won't die of a little more patience, you idiot—" I muttered, out still not taking my eyes off from the mansion that I've been staring at for almost 10 whole minutes.

I don't think I was ready to go inside.

I've been dying for this day to finally come and now that it has, I was being a coward, almost ready to turn around and run away to anywhere but here.

My daze of thoughts was broken when I felt a smack on the back of my head as I turned my head to glare at my idiotic brother who stood their smirking at me.

"Who'd you think you hit you fucker—" I said as I was about to punch this asshat but was stopped from the hand that blocked my movement.

"Enough you two.. I haven't had my coffee this morning so I don't have the patience to deal with your nonsense today." Elric Ivanov muttered the last part under his breath as my glare now fixated at him.

"Don't you look at me like that young lady—" He reprimanded, glaring back as I swiftly looked away not wanting to challenge him when he was low on his coffee intake.

He tends to get cranky on no coffee days, which is definitely not good—

"Yes, sir—" I gritted out, obviously still annoyed from Lucca's smack, who tried to muffle his laugh while I was being lectured.

Pompous little shit—

"And you young man, for fucks sake listen to your sister." Elric Ivanov said, narrowing his eyes at Lucca who stupidly raised his hands up in surrender.

"Yeah listen to me like a little bitch, that you are." I said grinning at my dear brother who's face quickly turned into a scowl.

But before he could say anything both of us let out a yelp of pain as Elric Ivanov pulled us by our ear as he dragged us towards the mansion that I was having a very hard time making my way into.

"I've had enough of you two fools—" Elric said as he continued to make his way towards the foyer while my eyes took in the extremely shocked and frozen faces of the guards.

I'm pretty sure they are this way to see the great Elric Ivanov walking in with two teenagers, well more like he was dragging us but seriously there was no need to be frozen in their places, I mean it's not like they could see our faces.

Good thing Elric already called 'them' beforehand to inform them about our arrival and I guess it's one of the reasons that they are not stopping us from going inside.

In any other situation I would have let out a loud laugh looking at their expressions but at the moment my face had turned extraordinarily red, which I had no doubt was the same case of my brother as well.