Chapter 21 - moving on

Rylee's POV

Ten days after Jax asks me to move in with him, my lease is broken and I've packed up all of my items. Since I'm not paying rent anymore I was able to pay the fees and Jax quickly told me that if I payed them he'd spank my ass raw so he handled it for me.

Jax is, Jax is more than just my boyfriend now. Just now around a week or two of being officially his and my world has changed. I'm so happy I can't see straight, I'm so sexually satisfied that I don't have to ask for anything with sex, and I'm so excited for what our relationship holds.

"This is the last one." Jax tells me walking into his house with the last box of my shoes as he sits them down in his bedroom. He doesn't have much clothing at all, so he willingly let me take over half his shelves and closet space. So now, we're moved in together and it's odd to say it but I'm glad he kept asking me too.

I've got financial freedom to buy the new car I've wanted since I was gifted my old car for my senior gift in high school, and I can help him out with groceries and such without having to worry about paying rent. I asked over and over again to help with something and the only thing that he wanted was for me to cook and he caved in on letting me buy groceries for us.

"Thanks." I tell him as I organize my sweaters on the top shelf of his closet. "Uhh Jax!" I yell as he walks over seeing me struggling to reach the top. He laughs as he drops to his knees and opens my thighs. He swings one of my legs over his neck until I'm sitting on his shoulders and he stands up lifting me as I get to a better height.

"Thanks babe." I tell him as I lean down and kiss his forehead. "But you know you could have just done it for me." I tell him as he laughs.

"Hell no. You'd bitch about the way they were folded wrong." He tells me as I kick his side and flick him off. "You know I'm right." He tells me as I laugh. He's so right, and I know he's only joking with me.

Jax just gets me, he understands me and I get him too. We know when to leave the other person alone, we know when we want a little space and we're comfortable around each other. I love Jax, and I know that these past ten days have been amazing. While trying to get my living situation handled, Jax stayed with me every night. Which turned into more sex than I could have ever imagined and I love it. I can confidently say that I'm falling in love with him.

Once I'm done folding the sweaters and putting them up I make him move over to another shelf and help me put up my boots for the winter. He will help me get them back down when winter hits.

I finish it all when he lets me down and I smile. "Thanks Jax. I'll cook you dinner." I tell him as he laughs and starts unpacking my boxes for me.

He doesn't fold, he organizes my underwear to keep himself happy, and he does my bra section putting all his favorites on top. Oh well, if it keeps him happy I really don't care. We unpack my stuff for two hours before calling it a night and starting on dinner.

I make steak tacos with chips and salsa for something quick. I know he can eat the steak tacos on his diet and all the food is healthy anyway so he should be fine. We sit down next to each other at the table when I fee Bee rub my leg and I slip him a piece of steak before he runs off leaving us alone.

We eat dinner together, laughing and smiling when his hand reaches for my thigh. He holds it under his palm while eating without even realizing what he's doing as I smile.

"So I want to ask you something." I tell him after eating my first full taco. "Ry this is so damn good." He tells me continuing on his fifth one since he's sat down as I laugh. I underestimated how much he eats. I had no idea that he ate four times as much food as I do, and protein, he lives off of protein.