epilogue

*Hi everyone! I just wanted to hop on an add an epilogue to one of my favorite stories! I've made it through the first week of my sophomore year and one thing is for sure. Im not ready at all for it. My classes are so so difficult!! I took my entire freshman year online essentially, my new college and in person classes are extremely difficult. That plus being four hours away from my home is killing me. For those wanting to know, Chemistry with a lab is what is kicking my butt!!! But anyway, I should be studying but I need a break, so here's the epilogue people have asked for!**

A Year Later

Rylee's POV

Listening to Jax sing in the shower makes me laugh. I'm sitting on the countertop brushing my teeth in nothing but his tee while Lance sleeps quietly in our bedroom. His little crib is quickly becoming too small for his growing body and as much as I hate it he's getting bigger.

Jax and I got married last year, and what it year it was. The first year of marriage was the hardest, that and the fact that our son came a lot faster than we expected. Nine months flew by, meaning that Maddie became a big sister and well, I became a mom of two fast. Jax handles being a dad like a professional though, he's not doing it. He's the most supportive husband and I really do love that man with all my heart but he's just been so distant.

I finish brushing my teeth as I set my toothbrush down and walk towards the glass shower. Maddie's fast asleep in her room and I just want some time with Jax before they wake up and give us one heck of a morning like everyday.

I strip naked and he's completely unaware that I'm even here.

I wrap my arms around his back as I step in behind him, surprising him at that when he grabs my wrists and stops singing. "I didn't mean to wake you up" he tells me as I look over his shoulder and he opens his eyes.

"You didn't, I just wanted to join you." I whisper kissing his shoulder blade with his tattoos. He tattooed all of us on his shoulder blade a month ago. "His girls" as he said, and then Lance's name as well.

"Good morning to me then." He tells me as he pulls my around to kiss my lips. I kiss him back and rub his chest as he holds my hips in place smiling onto my mouth. It quickly gets heated fast when he grabs my leg and opens it to encase his frame as he backs me up into the glass shower door.

"Jax." I whisper breaking away as he kisses down my neck. I know he's hard because I feel it on my belly and he's wanting something right now and I just can't do it.

"Umm humm." He mumbles into my neck as he grabs both my legs and wraps them around his waist. He continues kissing me as I smile and pull away.

"We can't." I whisper pulling away as he nods.

"We can." He tells me as he lines up at my entrance ready to take me. "Jax, Lance." I whisper talking about our son. He's only a few months old, and I don't like to leave him alone for long periods of time. He knows when I leave his side and immediately starts crying. Unlike Maddie when she was a baby, Lance loves to stay in my arms. He's my son, he loves his mom, he looks like me, and he's me in a little guys body. Of course he's got Jax's dark brown hair and tan skin, but his face, his face is what I used to look like as a child.

"Is fine." Jax tells me as he sinks himself into me making me instantly moan. I rock my hips into his as he pounds me into the wall. He takes my hands into his and pushes them in the wall as he kisses down my neck. I squeeze my legs tighter around him as my eyes roll back in my head in pleasure.

"Jax" I moan out as he keeps going and finds my g-spot instantly, like he does every single time. I moan into his mouth when he pushes harder and faster driving me crazy.