Chapter 28 - here we go

Rylee's engagement ring! Y'all out of all of the rings on my books this one is my absolute favorite. I've even saved a screenshot for my future man to know what I like lol!

 I've even saved a screenshot for my future man to know what I like lol!

Three Months Later

Jaxton's POV

I'm sitting next to Rylee in the doctors office with her big belly on display. She has no idea what's in store today, we're finding out the gender of our baby today, and afterwards I'm taking her to one of her favorite rooftop restaurants in the city. I've rented out the whole thing and I'm proposing tonight.

"I'm so excited! What do you think it is? Final guess" she tells me as the doctor starts applying the jelly to the bottom of her abdomen.

These past few months with Rylee has been the happiest of my life and I love her, I love her so much. Which is the reason I took a job teaching boxing and training people. My favorite thing to do though, is train people who used to look like me, small guys wanting to get bigger, or women who start out small and end up weighing more in muscle than anything else. And Rylee likes it too, I come home at night and although I don't make as much as I used to it doesn't matter because we've saved enough for our little family.

"I want a baby boy." I tell her as she smiles and starts, "Jax it's a girl." She tells me as I shake my head no.

"Alright here we go." The doctor tells us using the machine to look around on Ry's belly. "Mom and dad are you ready?" She asks as I nod and hold Rylee's hand in mine as she smiles as wide as she can.

"Your pregnant with a little girl." She tells Rylee when she start smiling so wide I think her lips are going to rip apart! "Yes! I'm so excited!" She tells her as she reaches over hugging me as tightly as she can.

"Jax a baby girl!" She squeals kissing my cheek. I can't say I'm not disappointed but I'm happy, I can't wait to be a dad.

"Lord help me if she comes out looking like you. I'll get myself in trouble trying to protect that little thing." I tell her as she smiles and her tears start.

"I'm so happy." She whispers kissing my lips before looking back at the screen as the heartbeat of our little girl comes in making us both smile.

"You know what this means, we have to pick a name now." She tells me smiling. I know she's already picked it out, I'm just waiting on her to tell me.

"Oh really and what have you picked already?" I ask as she smiles. "Madison Jenelle Rutledge." She tells me smiling as I nod. I love it, I couldn't have picked anything better.

"Alright mom and dad, pictures?" The doctor asks as we both nod in unison looking at our little girl. I'm in love already.

___

"So where are you taking me?" Rylee asks as I hold her hand walking to the restaurant. I've made her close her eyes and I've got a piece of fabric wrapped around her head to make sure she can't see.