Chapter 25 - i love you

Rylee's POV

Ten minutes. I've counted with my watch and it's been ten minutes since I've been off the phone with Jax. And I'm praying that he doesn't transfer any money to these men. I'll die, I'll do it, because Jax doesn't need to be messed up like this.

I feel my guts turning with the thought of Jax dying and it won't happen. It can't happen, I won't let it. So I will. I yell through the duck tape trying to grab someone's attention and I get nothing. So I slip my feet up closer to my body. I loosen the ropes around my wrists enough wiggling them that I can use my fingers to help untie my feet. I find the big knot on the back of my heels and start wiggling them around as my pink slipper comes off.

I lost one of them in the yard when I fell onto my back, and Jax had to find it and know something wasn't right. I start wiggling my heels around when I grab my foot and it slips free. I hurry untying the other foot as my feet get free. I then use my toe to hold down one of my hands as I start wiggling the ropes around and using my toes to pull them through. After fifteen minutes of struggling I get one hand out and easily get the other one out as well. I rip the duck tape off of my mouth as I finally breathe.

When I know I'm free I stand up making my way to the small window using the chair as a stool to look.

That's when I see a huge shipping container lot and I look around and realize that I'm stuck in one of them. The hole isn't big enough to get out of but it's so dark I can barely see in this thing. Feeling water and dirt on my feet I go towards the back of the container and feel around for the bolt holding it together. I try finding a seam but I don't. I look on the ceiling and everywhere but I can't find anything at all. I go back to the chair and look out of the window again as I search for anything and that's when I see the two men who snatched me up smoking cigarettes as I quickly bring my eyes back in so they can't see me.

I'm not stupid enough to yell because when I do I know I'll tell them I've got the duck tape off and they'll come in and kill me.

They have a full blown conversation laughing and smoking as I silently cry hoping for a way out of this thing.

That's when nausea hits my body again and I feel so sick to my stomach. I know somethings not right and the only thing I can think of is sex. I didn't have sex with Jacob a lot and he never finished fully inside of me. We always wore protection and I've been on birth control forever with him so I know I'm not pregnant. I had finished my period the day before Jax and I had sex.

But that's when I realize that I've totally forgot to start taking my birth control again since being with Jax. I lost it when I was throwing out all of Jacob's stuff and my period wasn't out of wack like it usually is so I didn't take it. It totally slipped my mind to take it, and Jaxton and I have sex more times a day than anything else.

Jaxton wears condoms with me, that's something we never forget, but he also has came inside of me before and I've let him because it feels so good. And there's a possibility that what I'm feeling right now isn't a surprise that I want. There's no way, we've only been together around two to three weeks, a few weeks of sex can't do this that quick. Sickness doesn't hit that fast so I can't be pregnant. I can't be, there's no way.

I feel a headache and stomach pain mix as I get down from the chair and lean over. I gag when the urge to puke hits and I run over to the corner before puking up my food from earlier today. I sit back down in the chair as I hold my head between my hands feeling how hot I am and how clammy my skin is.

It's not okay for me to be like this and I just think it's stress. So I sit calming myself before looking at my watch again, it's been thirty minutes already. When the door is about to open to the crate I'm so nervous for slipping out of my ropes. When it opens in comes the men of the hour as I back away in the chair.