Marriage Prosecuted

I was not involved in what all happened. Yet I am the one being punished for that. Why bappa? When did I do anything wrong to cause me this. I didnt even know what all happened or what he did yet I am sitting here bearing the brunt of his deeds.

Madhu sat on the floor in her bridal attire. Not to say that she didnt look beautiful but yes she was disheveled and not at all felt what a bride should be feeling. She remembered what had happened merely an hour ago that changed her life completely.

Flashback

Madhu stood in front of the man she met after years. She was utterly confused seeing his displeasure or rather hate on seeing her. She had accidentally seen him in this hotel after 7 long years. And when she tried to talk to him he had fumed out of the hall. She tried to find out a reason for his behavior and ultimately had decided to check on him. On reaching this room she found him all drunk with eyes red with either fury or alcohol she didnt know. But all that mattered was his sudden change of behavior. Well sudden because the last time she had met him, he wasnt like this to her.

"What happened Rishu? Why are you behaving like that.?" Madhu asked confused.

"Dont you dare call me that... and dont you try your sweet seductive ways with me.." Rishabh Kundra almost screamed at her.

"I cant understand. i always had called you that.. We are meeting after years and you are behaving this way...?!" She said still baffled but now angry.

"Ohhh so you are the ever so innocent belle.. and you want me to go all puppy for you.. Madhubala Shamsher Malik.. Just go away before I do something wrong.."

"i wont go away unless you tell me what happened? Our parents may have got into an argument.. they might surely have decided to part ways but why is their business interest making you hate me like that?"

"Ohhhh.. so you call it Business Interests.. What your father did was just business..? Yes ofcourse Profit was all that he could see.."

"Shut up Rishu! I am calm because of our friendship.. It doesn’t mean you would say whatever you want" Madhu said angrily glaring at him not able to hear anything against her father.

"Friendship? There is no friendship between us.. and what we had once.. I still regret why you and your whole damn family came into our lives to destroy us.." he said crinching his teeth angrily as he held Madhu's face harshly between his thumb and fingers.

Madhu held his hand and jerked it away. "You have gone mad.." she said angrily.

" What else do you expect from a man who's parents were killed brutally. What else you expect from a man who couldnt do anything to save them and specially what else do you expect from a man to behave with the daughter of his parent's killer..?" He said as he came face to face close to her.

"What?!" She said not believing.

"Dont you dare try act innocent infront of me.." he said angrily.

"Rishu.. this is some misunderstanding.." she said frantically trying to let herself and him believe that this cant be true.

"Its not.." he said confidentally.

"Mohan uncle and Radha aunty..." she said with widened eyes as a tear fell through her eyes. She still wasnt able to believe that.

"Were killed.." he completed the sentence for her. "And you know who killed them.. Shamsher Malik..!" He said with disgusted expression.

"No!! Thats not true.." she screamed at him not able to hear that against her father.

"Yes its true... that bastard.. is a murderer..!" He said with crinched teeth. Somehow seeing Madhubala in that state, quenched his long thirst of revenge. He didnt know why but seeing Malik's daughter in pain made him feel a tinge of satisfaction somewhere.. but as he said that Madhu was not able to take that anymore against her father. Out of impulse she just looked at him with shock and disgust hearing abuse for her father and she slapped him tightly across the face. As soon as that slap landed on his face Madhu realized what she did. She cupped her mouth in horror. She didnt mean to do that. She wasnt able to take that much of news* all of a sudden and then he actually abused her father infront of her that she just lost control.

RK touched his cheek angrily as he crinched his teeth in anger. She looked at her from.the corner of his eyes and that look made all the blood drain out of Madhu's body. She had never seen him that much furious. But suddenly he smirked. "Thats where my revenge lies." He said in a deep tone. Madhu looked at him confused.

"Your pain would quench my revenge.." he said in a satisfied tone as Madhu stood confused at what he said.

Soon RK had arranged for something that he didnt tell Madhu as he kept her bound in the room. In the next mere half an hour he came in the room as he dragged her out. He seemed even more drunk now. "Rishu what are you doing..?!" She said trying to free herself. She cursed the moment she had come behind him.

Madhu and RK were now standing in the temple. RK smiled at her evilly while Madhu looked at him confused.

He dragged her along and the pandit came there. RK gestured to him and he sat near the fire in the middle and in the next minute RK was dragging Madhu around the fire as the pandit enchanted some words.

"What is all this? Are you mad? I cant marry you.." Madhu screamed not believing. She tried to twist her hand off his grip and loosening it with the other hand but all in vain. Her fragile hands were not abke to do much about his strong grip. She tried to stop herself but he almost dragged her along with him.

"Leave me Rishabh.. You have gone mad!!" She screamed.

For a second he turned to see her face. Rishabh from her mouth seemed so unusual and he felt it wrong too. He didnt like it.

"Just leave me alone.." she said thinking that he has somewhat grown into his senses and he would just leave her now but the next second he proved her wrong as he continued to walk round the fire in between the monotonous chants of the pandit.

"You will be my wife Madhubala..." he said victoriously.

As he finished taking the seven pheras he looked at her satisfied. The pandit stood infront of them offered him sindoor to put on her forehead. RK looked at the plate and then smirked.

He took the sindoor container and poured* all of it on her forehead. Madhu looked horrified as she realized that she was now actually married to him. She looked at the ground and found red colour around her feet. She touched her forehead like a robot and saw the red color on her fingers. Yes she was married.

------------------