Truths Uncovered

The door banged open and Madhu was jerked out of her dilemma. She looked up with horrified eyes. And there entered her husband. She couldnt believe its the same man who was once her confidant in everything. He came in drenched in his alcohol. He was still drunk and maybe even more than before, if that was possible.

"Oh no! Why is the new bride sitting on the floor..?" He said sarcastically.

"Bittuji never does anything properly.." he said acting sympathetic.

Bittuji, his P.A., he was the one who had introduced her in this room. He seemed a better man than Rishabh. He had sent in Neha to her to get her ready while she had been sitting their lifeless and barely taking in the instructions that Neha gave her regarding her dressing. Since the time she had seen the sindoor on her forehead she had gone into this frozen state. RK had dragged her into his car and she was somehow just frozen to everything. She had realized that a chubby man who had apologized to her on behalf of his chief and had almost cried for something was some Bittuji.

"Well actually he did do it correctly. Thats your rightful place.." he said smirking evilly.

Madhu stared at him not believing. "Now you will pay for your father Madhubala..!" He said as he kept his right leg on the bed infront of her as he bent down facing her.

" I am your Husband.. Your God... Bi..wi.." he said sarcastically.

Madhu felt disgusted hearing that word from him. After that time now she had felt something and that was disgust! Sheer disgust..

"I am not your wife!" She said angrily. "I dont consider this marriage!"

"I am RK! And I decide what happens in my world. " he said laughing making a joke out of her.

"I am not your world! And neither I am your slave that I do what you want. This marriage was forced on me and I dont consider it." She said angrily.

"I am not interested in your speech.. Its our Suhagraat.. wont you please your God, Biwi?" He said with a raised eyebrow and Madhu suddenly felt a blow. She was scared of him now. He wasnt the man she knew. She shivered at the thought of what he could do to her in the confines of his room.

He forwarded his hand and held her Dupatta covering her head. He pulled the dupatta but it was tucked in her hair. Madhu held her dupatta as she flinched in pain at the thrust on her hair.

RK smiled seeing the fear mixed with pain on her face. "You are not worth my touch.." he said throwing the dupatta back at her. He walked to the other side of the bed now as he fell on it. He was very tired and too much consumed in his alcohol to hold up anymore. Madhu looked at him with a sigh of relief. She stood up and peeked at him and found him asleep or rather unconscious. She sighed in relief as she walked hurriedly to the door. She turned the knob to open the door but it didnt open. She tried pulling the door as well pushed it but all in vain.

"The door is closed biwi.. You think I am a stupid to let you free... Come on. I have those brains for sure.." he said casually in a half sleepy tone..

Madhu let out a breath at him tired. "I want to go.." she said having enough of his drama.

"Enjoy your hell biwi.." he said casually as he turned to his side adjusting the pillow underneath his head.

--------------

His head was aching like hell. And he opened his eyes holding his head which was ready to burst anytime. He flinched in pain as he opened his eyes narrowing them to adjust to the sunlight that was basking his grand room.

He tried opening his eyes wider trying to accustom them to the light. He looked around to search for water on his side table. He was drinking water from the bottle when his gaze fell on the woman just some feet away from him sitting on the floor taking support from his couch. He felt a storm hit him. Not only was she just a woman sitting there but she was in bridal lehenga. Her dupatta falling half way on her face. She seemed to have fallen asleep unknowingly. But why was she here? He stressed his mind but couldn't remember. He opened his mouth to shout for Bittuji but then he thought he would wake the girl up. And he didnt want to face her without knowing what all had happened there.