Repercusions

Madhu woke up the next day with a slightly heavy head. It wasnt aching exactly but she felt it too heavy to balance it. She moved trying to sit up taking support of the bed rest. She was rubbing her eyes as she tried to accustom herself to the morning. As she opened her eyes she saw her shoes lying unkemptly near the window. Seems like she was too tired yesterday. She laughed slightly but just then she noticed her top fallen at the other end.

Her eyes started growing wide as she one by one saw her clothes lying on the floor and to her horror they seemed the ones that she had worn the day before. With a fallen jaw and popping out eyes she lifted the blanket that was clung to her as she looked at herself.

What she feared the most was right infront of her eyes. But to her relief the shorts were still at their place. But who knows whether they were there all night or not?! She hurriedly looked around for RK but he was nowhere to be seen. That's when she heard the sound of water splashing in the washroom. Why was he taking a bath? That too early morning? She tried remembering but all that was coming to her mind was that she needed to put all those lying down clothes at their correct places and that was on herself.

After sometime RK came out of the washroom as he rubbed his wet hair with towel. "Good Morning Biwi.." he said in an ever too sweet tone which made Madhu even more suspicious.

She was now sitting at the edge of the bed with all her clothes back on. "Why..? Why were you bathing?" She asked him hesitantly.

"All good and hygienic people bath.." RK said to her in a calm tone.

"Shut up Rishu.. you know why I am asking.." she snapped back.

"No Madhu I dont know.." he replied back confidently.

"What happened last night..?" She asked finally.

"Leave it Madhu.. lets forget about it.." he said putting his towel on the chair.

"How can I forget..? I need to know what happened." She replied agitated.

"Madhu.. I have no complaints from you.. and neither any accusations.." he said looking away.

"Complaints?! Accusations!" She said to herself. "What have I done?" She was baffled.

"Okay fine.. only because you want to know.." he said in a serious tone. Madhu looked at him expectantly as he came and sat beside her.

"You.. you were so drunk last night.. i dont know what came over you that you.." he stopped midway nervously.

"I what Rishu?" She asked him agitated.

"You forced yourself on me.." RK said looking away.

Madhu was confused to the core. Did he mean to say that she raped him? Could she do that? Madhu thought to herself as the weirdness of the idea filled her mind.