Confusions

In the morning RK was all ready for office and waiting for his breakfast as he read the newspaper. Madhu placed the breakfast on the tray and handed it to Dipali.

"All the best..." she said.

Dipali smiled excitedly and went to the dining area.

RK looked up and then to the kitchen. "Where is biwi.?" He asked straightway.

Dipali looked at him confused.

"Biwi.. My wife.. Madhu.. Where is she?" RK said in a high tone.

Dipali felt insulted* "she was busy so she asked me to give you breakfast.."

RK took in a deep breath. He understood what Madhu was upto.

"Biwi..." he called out. "Biwi.." he called again.

"What happened..?" Madhu came as if not knowing anything.

"Shouldnt you be getting my breakfast?" RK asked keeping the calm in his tone.

"I was busy.. so I was thinking Dipali would.."

"Biwi.. you know that your brain doesnt run too swiftly from childhood.. then why are you trying these experiments now..?" RK asked her with a forced smile. "Thinking.. huh.." he mumbled with a slight laugh.

Madhu's jaw dropped. "You mean I am stupid?" She exclaimed.

"Well I hadnt said that but seems like you acknowledged it yourself.." he said shrugging with a naughty smile on.

"Rishu... To remind you it was always you who had to swear over everything to prove that you are not stupid." She said keeping her hands on her hips.

"Yeah sure because you used to take advantage of my innocence.. Fox.." he said with a sly grin.

Madhu gasped hearing him. "Did you just call me fox?" She exclaimed.

"I think I should write a whole column.. 101 names of Madhubala Rishabh Kundra..." he said suddenly amused at himself.

"You know I wont leave you.. Your answer would be given.. Soon.." Madhu said flaring in anger.

"Now stop wasting time biwi.. take this breakfast back to the kitchen and then bring it again.." he said focussing on the newspaper again.

Madhu made a face at him in irritation. "And you can make all the faces you can in the way to and back from the kitchen.." he said still looking at the newspaper.

Dipali came forward and gave her the tray. She was shocked seeing Madhu and RK's relation. Even when she believed that RK hated Madhu and was with her for revenge but they still had this strange special bond between them while Dipali had never shared anything close to this. Even after 3 years of engagement their conversations had been mere formalities. And she had always thought that RK was that way only. But she was being proved wrong here. He was teasing Madhu and enjoying her reactions. And he even knew what Madhu would be doing without even looking at her. And Madhu, the way she argued with RK.. nobody had that guts ever. Not even her.

"And Biwi.. I want to have my breakfast alone.." he called out to Madhu who had gone to kitchen now. Dipali understood that he was hinting on her. She quickly went away from there.

Madhu came back with the tray. "Your highness.. here is your breakfast.." Madhu said keeping the tray on the table and turned around to go.

"Where are you going?" He asked confused.

"Your highness had asked to have breakfast alone.." Madhu said with a butler like sing song tone.

"Yeah.. me alone includes you... Afterall I need an entertainment while I eat.." he said chuckling.