The Realization

Madhu stood beside the bed in shock. "What? Party?" She  said making a wierd face.

"Yes... why are you so shocked?" He shrugged.

"But how did you get such an idea suddenly?" She asked sitting down.

"Bittuji.. he is the mind behind this... plus we have to introduce you as Mrs. Rishabh Kundra.." he stressed the last part as if to remind her too.

Madhu rolled her eyes. "Whats the need Rishu? Already all this would end soon.." Madhu said casually picking up her blanket.

RK closed his eyes in anger trying to control himself. "I decide that." he said firmly.

"What? What will you decide?"

"Biwi you speak a lot.. You will be coming in the party as my wife.. and thats all you should know.." RK said getting straight to the point.

"But Rishu then Dipali would feel bad.." Madhu said getting sympathetic.

"Dipali is more important than me?" He asked in anger.

"Of course you are important but then she is also important because she is your love"

"Madhu stop it! Its nothing like you think..."

"Yeah yeah... I know that." Madhu rolled her eyes..

"You sleep in my room biwi.. that too in my bed... dont you think thats more than enough for her to feel bad.." RK said naughtily. Madhu was stunned realizing how right he was.

"Yes.. I didn't think that way..." she said iin a daze.

"Good night biwi..." RK said laying down smiling victoriously at himself.

Madhu looked at him covering his face with the sheet all confused at herself.

---------------

RK was greeting his guests as he kept glancing at the stairs waiting for Madhu. He was getting restless in her absence. Dipali was noticing him all this while.

As soon as she found him alone, she approached him. "Hii.." she greeted him.

RK gave her a casual glance and nodded his head in response. Dipali was annoyed, she had taken so much pain and looked as beautiful as she could but he didnt even look at her another glance and instead was staring at the blank space on the staircase.

"She doesnt love you.." Dipali said in anger.