The truth

"I didnt kill them!" He shouted on top of his voice as tears started flowing through his eyes. After 7 years for tthe first time he told that to anyone except for the mirror. He used to tell himself secretly that he didnt kill them. But today finally the burden lightened off his chest.

"I didnt kill them.." he said in a softer tone now. Madhu looked at him and tears started flowing from her eyes too seeing her father crying so bitterly.

"But I couldnt save them either.. I am guilty for that.. I couldnt bloody do anything to save them.. they were shot in front of my eyes and all I could do was stand and muffle my own cries.." he said enraged at himself while still crying. RK looked at him confused though he felt a strange relief.

"What had happened?" He asked robotically.

Flashback

Malik stood at the door outside Kundra's house waiting for it to open. The door was opened by a servant and Malik went in to find Mohan talking on the phone and Radha stood beside him with a bright smile..

"Rishabh?" Malik asked softly not wanting to disturb Mohan.

Radha nodded her head vigorously in excitement as Malik smiled at her.

Mohan turned seeing Radha happily nodding at someone. "Ohh Rishabh.. Malik is here for some important work.. I will talk to you later.." Mohan said and gave the phone to Radha.

"I would have waited for sometime you should have talked to him.." Malik said to Mohan with frown.

"Ohh I was almost done.. even had one of my scolding session.." Mohan said with a naughty smile and both the men laughed.

"You never leave any excuse.." Malik said shaking his head at him.

"Thats the fun in being the dad to a son.." Mohan said shrugging.

"Anyways.. Where is that Bhatia's file..?" Malik asked.

"yeah.. its here.." Mohan said handing him the file.

Malik opened it and checked the papers. "Ohh Mohan.. it doesnt have that paper where we had his signatures.."

"Oh yes.. right.. I had kept it in my drawer specially.. I will get it.." he said.

"Let it be.. I will take it myself.." Malik said with a smile. "By the way.. are you sure we should continue in this... Bhatia won't sit quiet if he found out that we caused him this loss."

"Don't worry Malik.. he had taken a lot of our projects that too with illicit means.. We can not keep quiet all the time.." Mohan said with a determination.

Malik nodded in approval and went in Mohan's study to get the paper that was missing. He saw Radha who was standing near the study's door now as she talked to Rishabh.