Friends Again.. Are we?

A few days had passed and RK had now stopped bothering Madhu much. But he wouldnt leave a chance to irritate her once in a while. But those were turned to mere playfullness rather than humiliation or insult.

RK was searching for his shirt as he had spoiled the one that Madhu had placed out for him.

"Biwi.." he called out but there was no reply. He called a few times more but she didnt come. Irritated RK walked to the cupboard himself.

He opened the cupboard and started searching for a shirt to wear. He was still fiddling in the cupboard when he noticed something that wasnt his. It was a pink bra, and whose else could it be except for Madhu. He picked it up from the strap with the garment dangling down.

" Cant you do a single thing by yourself.. dont you think you are taking that slave thing too seriously.." Came Madhu's voice as she entered the room irritated at his repeated calling.

She looked at him and her jaw dropped open. Her most personal clothing was dangling in his arms as he looked at it with a slight frown. RK looked at her and he couldnt help but chuckle seeing her reaction.

"madhu.." he called out as he lowered his hand and biting his lip to prevent laughing on seeing the scandalized expression she had.

"Thats mine!" Madhu exclaimed as she snatched it from his hands.

RK smiled naughtily seeing her. "Ofcourse its yours.. I dont prefer wearing it.." he said shrugging casually. "You know I like to stay a free bird.." he said acting thouhtful though still chuckling.

Madhu's eyes widened hearing him as her cheeks went crimson with embarrassment.

"Come on Madhu.. dont be a kid.. its just a piece of cloth.." he said trying to comfort her as he noticed her scandalized expressions.

"I know!" She snapped back at him. "But you shouldn't touch other's clothes without permission." She said in anger.

"Ohh.. you mean if I take your permission then I may touch it.." he asked acting serious.

"Rishu!!" She said as she hit him hard on his shoulder while RK couldn't help but burst into laughter. Madhu was stunned seeing him laugh like that for the first time since she met him. She smiled satisfied seeing him.

"Okay Madhu.. now give me a shirt.. I have spoilt this one and I was searching for that only.." he said as he controlled his laughter.

"You were searching your shirt in my cupboard?" Madhu asked frowning.

"No Madam.. your stuff was kept in my cupboard.."

"How?" She asked confused.

"I think it felt more comfortable with my clothes so it hopped across.." he said teasing.

"Fine! It must be my mistake.." she said angrily as she walked to her cupboard to keep it back while RK looked at her with a smile still on.

She then moved to his cupboard and took out a shirt and gave ut to him.

-----------------

Night came and they both were preparing to sleep. RK was about to get on the bed when he noticed Madhu straightening her back as she pressed it. RK remembered that during breakfast too she had flinched holding the back of her neck. He clenched his teeth in anger as he got up and walked to the couch. Madhu looked at him enquiringly.

"Get on the bed" RK said to her.

"What?" Madhu said not understanding why he said that suddenly.

"I said get on the bed.. Is it that difficult to understand?" He said angrily.

"But why? I will sleep here.. I am not going anywhere else" Madhu said adamantly.

RK took in a breath of frustration at her behaviour. He then bent down and in less than a second Madhu was up in his arms as he proceeded to the bed. He made her lie on the bed. Madhu was now utterly angry at him.

"What do you think of yourself Rishabh Kundra!" She shouted at him.

"You are sleeping here and I dont want to hear a word.. and if you have so much of a problem with sleeping on same bed with me then I know how to end that matter once and for all.. Dont compell me to make it clear that I am your husband." RK said angrily.

Madhu was stunned to hear him. She got up from the bed angrily and held RK by the collar.

"You think you are too smart to keep threatening me about this marriage and things you can do taking advantage of that! I dare you do it.. One such step you take and I will go to the court and file domestic violence against you" she spat each word at him.

For a second RK was left dumbstruck but then it was not RK who would easily be quitened and accept defeat.

"Meooww.. Jungli billi ahaan.." he said smirking while Madhu kept glaring at him still holding him.

"Very well you can sure go to court.. I will get the car ready for you.. but you know what.. Its midnight and court is closed right now.. so... bad luck biwi.. whatever you can do is in the morning.. For now you will have to sleep on the bed.." he said gesturing towards the bed.

Madhu left him as she frowned at him. She took in a deep breath to control her temper as she sat on the bed.

"You have not changed at all!!" She exclaimed out of irritation.

"So have you.." he said smiling naughtily at him.

"Fine.. but I will have my own conditions.." she said in a firm tone. She went to the couch and sofa and picked up all the cushions. She came back to the bed and laid them in the middle making a pillow wall. She lied down on the bed as she covered herself with a sheet. RK looked at her with a satisfied smile and went on his side of the bed.

"Good night bi..wi.." he said while Madhu just kept quite.