Redemption

Padmini sat in the pool area where usually Malik used to sit when he was worried. But today Padmini wanted to feel his presence around her even when she wasnt in a condition to face him.

She was trying to gather that courage in herself which she couldn't have years back. She closed her eyes and thought of Malik's love. Even now he was protecting her. She remembered when Malik had negated the idea of making her the witness. She was standing at the door as she heard all of it. But she couldn't let any more harm to her family on her cost. Malik has given her more than what she deserved but now she would not let him sacrifice more. She opened her eyes back as the woman she had always wanted to be.

RK and Bittuji on the other hand were busy struggling in the old office building and searching for some evidence against Bhatia.
"Chief its so difficult to search in here.. and even more when we dont know what it is that we are searching for.. " Bittuji said getting tired as he dropped on the floor.

"I know Bittuji but we can't just let it go.." RK said determined.

" Why didn't you suggest uncle ji to computerize the proceedings.. it would have been way more easier to get some clue then..." Bittuji complained.

"I did Bittuji.." Rk said stretching the syllables as he kept on checking the files. They had to search the details of those projects where Bhatia was involved.

Bittuji sighed as he looked at down on the scattered files. When his gaze fell on one brown envelope which had nothing marked or written on it. He bent forward to pick the envelope and took the papers out.
"Chief..!" He exclaimed as he went through the sheet.

"Yes Bittuji.." RK said getting interested suddenly.

"These are not Kundra Industries' documents.. It's regarding some financial scandal and the Bhatia's company is mentioned in here.." he said as his eyes widened in shock.

RK took the sheet and read through it hastily. "This is awesome Bittuji.. I hope this works in our favour.." he said as his eyes sparkled with relief and excitement at once.

In the next two hours RK was sitting in their lawyer's cabin. As the lawyer went through the paper, RK's heart thumped against his chest. The lawyer scrutinised the writings on the paper.

"This is good Mr. Kundra but of little use to us.." the lawyer replied keeping the sheets back on the table.

"What do you mean by little use?" RK asked frowning. Whatt he feared turned out to be real.

"See this paper has some real big scandals regarding money.. specially it shows the amount of black money Mr. Bhatia has created. It would open a new case against him for forgery and collecting bkack money and such codes. But this wont be enough to exempt Mr. Malik from the murder case.." the lawyer said shaking his head disappointed.

"Nothing?!" RK said as he stared straight ahead.

"No.. we can convince the court to give us time to prove otherwise. Specially with this document now. Our side would be a little more stronger. Otherwise all evidences are against Mr. Malik. Atleast we can get some time and then work something out.." The lawyer said with a smile.

RK breathed in a sigh of relief. Just tomorrow the case was to be heard and he couldn't hae arranged for anymore evidences in such a short soan of time.

The next day Madhu, RK, Malik and the lawyer were standing at the court. Madhu looked at RK worriedly as if asking him if everything would be alright. Her eyes had a film of tears as she restlessly looked at his face for an answer. RK nodded his head confidently at her as he pressed her hand in his grip. The gesture was enough to give Madhu a hope. Her RK was here and he wont let anything go wrong. Malik looked at the two and a slight smile crept his face as he felt relaxed that his daughter was with the best man he could think of for her.