Confusions

The next day RK sat on the dining table as he saw Madhu pouring milk and flakes for him. He saw her bandaged hands and then looked at her as he smirked. He took out his mobile phone and dialed a number. All this while Madhu didn't pay any attention to him and kept doing her work.

"hello Sasur ji.." RK said in a teasing tone on the phone. Madhu's attention was suddenly drawn towards him as she gawked him shocked as to why RK suddenly called Malik.

"actually I want to talk to Sasuma." He said eying Madhu as he still smirked while Madhu tried figuring out what happened to him suddenly.

"what do you want? Is Madhu alright?" Malik asked worriedly.

"biwi is fine.. she is a darling you see.. yesterday she had her hands cut through broken glass of wine bottle and today she wants to cook aloo parantha for me.." he said acting amused.

"madhu's hands got cut?!" madhu could hear Malik's voice through the speaker as he almost screamed on phone.

"yes.. I said that only I suppose.. so anyways.. please give the phone to sasuma as biwi wants to ask her special tips on that..." RK said enjoying the helplessness in Malik's voice.

"How can you be so cruel Rishabh?" Malik almost pleaded.

"I am not cruel.. I am a fan.. of sasuma's paranthe since childhood.. you must be remembering that at least?" he asked in a sarcastic tone.

"my daughter wont do any of that.. I am coming to take her away.." Malik said sternly from the other side.

"the question isn't that sasurji.. the question is does your daughter want to go with you or not? Yesterday only she was saying to me that she would punish her father with me..." he said evilly as he eyed Madhu and his voice filled with amusement.

Madhu closed her eyes in pain. She knew how much Malik would have been hurt hearing this. "biwi.. you want to talk to your dad?" he asked. Madhu slightly shook her head in a negative.

"okay sasurji.. biwi doesn't want to talk to you and I think you wont let Sasuma give her tips for parantha... I guess biwi you will have to cook them without her special tips.." he said acting disappointed. Madhu took in a deep breath and went inside the kitchen while RK smirked at her. He knew she would have a lot of pain on her already injured hands due to the heat.

He was still smiling to himself in victory when he felt a thud on the table and white air all around him. As he tried to clear his vision he saw the pot with flour in it.

He looked up and found an irritated yet smiling Madhu standing there. "By MY grace you got flakes even after injuring me.. if you demand for more.. then I would suggest you to do it yourself.. as for liking mumma's paranthas.. I will tell you the recipe.." she said with a smile still stuck on her face.

RK looked at her for a few seconds without saying a word.. he didn't know what to say. "and yes.." madhu continued. "you are not so handsome with your face smeared with flour.. its better you wipe it off before your so-much-in-love Bittuji sees you and his heart breaks.." she said and then turned back stomping her feet out of the dining room.