The Shocking Revelation

He looked at Padmini with a questioning and shocked face.

"how do you know that I didn't kill them?" He asked.

Padmini who was already bewildered seeing all of them crying, suddenly was taken off gaurd.

"You didnt tell her?" RK asked him confused a little.

"I never told this to anyone. I hadnt told them about Radha and Mohan's death. How can I tell if I killed them or not.." Malik replied and then again hus fmgaze fixed on Padmini.

"Padmini.. I asked you something." He said seeing her standing like a statue.

Hearing her husband call out to her something clicked in her suddenly. She broke into loud cries. She was screaming and tears were flowing freely.

Madhu ran to her and held her arms. "Mumma... What happened? Control yourself.." Madhu said to her trying to soothe her.

RK stood up baffled seeing her. He couldn't understand what was happening.

Malik stared at her for a few seconds.

"What had happened Padmini?" He asked in a stricter tone.

Padmini was still crying profusely.

"What did you do?!" Malik screamed at her making her queit suddenly. Padmini stared at Malik as her sobs were stopped instantly due to the shock of his scream. Malik had never screamed at her.

Madhu looked at them confused.

"It was my fault.." Padmini said as she broke into tears once again.

"What are you saying?" Madhu asked horrified.

"You were jealous of Mohan and Radha.. That I knew. But you killed them?! Could you have gone to that level?!" Malik said in disbelief.

"No.. No I didnt kill them.." she said trying defend herself.

"Then?" Malik said as he was the only one who could have enough senses as to speak. RK felt as if a bigger rock falling straight on his head. When Malik was innocent and he felt relieved but here was a bigger shocker to him.

"I helped them but I didnt know they would kill them." Padmini said while still crying loudly.

"Stop your drama!" Malik shouted at her again.

Padmini looked at him scared as she queited down suddenly.

"You always hated them.. I thought its just a timely fancy and would ware off. But I cant believe you went to that extent!" Malik said shocked and angry.