The Dance

Madhu was now attending to the guests as she asked them to make themselves comfortable. As she kept moving around she came face to face with Sultan. She asked him if he had the snacks. After some time Madhu and Sultan were talking jovially. RK who was talking to someone suddenly noticed Madhu with Sultan. He couldnt help but feel utterly jealous seeing his Madhu with him. He remembered how Madhu had been praising him when with Dipali.

He kept eyeing them from time to time. Madhu laughed at something as she was talking with Sultan. "Mrs. Kundra can have some harmless flirting.." he remembered Madhu saying and he couldnt help but feel anger rising inside of him.

Not much later, Madhu was dancing with Sultan. They both swayed to the music as RK watched them with blood boiling in his eyes. He didn't know what made him burn so much. He was standing there glaring at his wife just because she was sharing a cordial dance with someone. Or was it because he had heard her praising him a few minutes back? And he couldn't see her admiring another man. Just as he was busy in trying to burn Madhu with his eyes, Madhu burst into a laughter at some joke which he seemed to have cracked. Well, that was too much to take for him now.

"I would regret not attending Mr. Khan's party that night all my life.." Sultan said acting regretfull. Madhu laughed hearing him.

"Well if you keep wasting your time with me Mr. Choudhary then you might regret wasting this party too in the next one maybe.." Madhu said joking.

"Nah... That's mighty impossible.." He said confidently. Just then he felt a hand on his shoulder and he lowered his head to the hand and then to the person to whom the hand belonged.

"Mr. Kundra..." he said jovially. "How are you..?" he said forwarding his hand towards him.

"how can a husband be if someone else flirts with his beautifull wife.." RK said faking a smile though his eyes could still burn him alive.

Sultan laughed hearing him. "I am so sorry Mr. Kundra.. But I was just regretting my absence in Mr. Khan's party.. You see one party I missed and what a loss I had to face.." he said dramatically as he gestured towards Madhu who was now looking teasingly at RK. They didn't love each other, and Madhu knew that for sure. They are and always have been best of friends. But ofcourse she cant tell all those things to an outsider. Rishu is her friend and she can never risk his reputation.

RK glanced Madhu's happy expressions and a thorn pricked his heart. She was happy that this man praised her? Is it really this? He tried to brush it off and smirked at him. "Ofcourse once lost is forever lost.." he said. "Now if you would just free my wife so I would want to dance with her.."

"Of course Mr. Kundra.. She is and will be always yours.." He said as he moved aside smiling.

RK stepped towards Madhu who was still smiling not aware of the storm that was going on inside him. He held her hand and pulled her closer, the next he held her waist in an authoritative grip. Madhu suddenly felt the whole heaviness in his presence and looked at him confused. Before she could realize much he turned her around and pulled her as her back slammed against his chest.

Meri bebasi ka bayaan hai

bas chal raha na iss ghadi

Meri bebasi ka bayaan hai

bas chal raha na iss ghadi

He traced his hands all the way up her arms and tightly held her from behind. His breaths touched violently against Madhu's neck and she tried to understand what was unsettling him so much.

Ras hasrat ka nichod doon

Kas baahon mein aa tod doon

He turned her around and held her waist tightly as he traced his finger on her face. His eyes seemed as if in deep pain.