Part 2

I just finished practice in the school music room with 'The Bandits', my band.

Actually we have a private practice studio what we call 'basecamp', but by chance the music room was empty and so we used it for a few hours of practice.

"Good job today, Dray" Peter said, the guitarist who sometimes sings with me.

I'm the vocalist, by the way.

"Thanks Pete" I replied.

"What do you do after this?" Brandon, our drummer.

"Go home. Sleep" I answered briefly.

"We'll go to basecamp and play playstation there, want to join us?" Peter asked.

"You have to come, you're our queen" Tyler said, he's the last one, our bassist.

"Yeah Tyler is right, our queen has to come for our king" Brandon said.

"No sorry, this queen don't need a king" I said.

"She just needs another queen" Tyler said mocking me, he said this because they know that i'm into girls, all of this school know it, but the don't know who is the girl that I like, just two person who know about it and it's Penelope and Peter, even my sister Nadine doesn't know that I like her best friend.

"To be more precise, queen Aㅡ"

"Alright enough, I'm in. Let's go" I cut Peter's words while giving him a death stare, this idiot almost leaked my secret.

"Sorry" Peter mumbled at me and I just nodded.

The five of us walked towards the parking lot with these 3 boys, Peter and Brandon on my right and Tyler on my left.

Well, here I am. I am their queen, as they call me.

We met Nadine who was leaning against the front of her car with Alicia, maybe they were waiting for me. Oh I was wrong, I mean only Nadine was waiting for me, there's no way Alicia would want to wait for her enemy.

"You waiting for me?" I asked Nadine when we got in front of them.

Nadine nodded, "I wanted to tell you that Alicia is coming home with me, so I was thinking maybe one of your friends could take you home?"

"Great timing. Dray is coming with us to our basecamp, so you don't have to worry about Dray," Brandon said.

"Yeah, I was just about to tell you about this too. And why don't you just text me?" I asked Nadine.

"My phone is dead and Alicia doesn't have your number so....we're waiting for you to finish your practice" Nadine replied, I nodded then looked at Alicia.

"Why don't you have my number?" I asked her.

"My phone will break if I keep anything related to you" Alicia said, Then Tyler and Brandon whisper 'Woooooo' after hearing Alicia say that.

"You'll need that someday" I said with a smirk.

Tinn tinn

Peter finally arrived with his car.

"Don't come home late" Nadine warned me, I nodded and kissed her cheek briefly.

"Yes ma'am" I said then I got in the car and sat beside Peter who was driving, Tyler and Brandon behind us.

"I'll drop her off at 8 o'clock, I promise" Peter said to my sister.

"Yeah good, take care of her"

"We will" not only Peter answered but also Tyler and Brandon.

"Bye, I love you" I said to them both, yeah they, Nadine and Alicia who must have thought it was only for Nadine. Peter then drove his car out of the school area.

Draven's POV End

Alicia's POV

"Are you sure she'll be safe with them? She's a girl alone with three boys in a car and going somewhere" I asked Nadine as we got into her car.

Nadine smiled strangely at me "You sound like you're worried about my sister"

"What? Of course not. I just think it's weird when a girl is alone with a bunch of guys" I said, Of course I'm not worried about her.

"What kind of weird do you mean?"

"Maybe some people will consider her as a bitch surrounded by boys? No offense, I didn't mean to say that your sister is a bitch" I said.

"Well, You just said she was a bitch. But don't worry, I know you don't consider her a bitch, because she is an asshole for you, am I right?" Nadine said with a small laugh.

"Sorry Nad"

"Hey no, it's ok. But I want to tell you this. Maybe you or anyone else will thinks that she is a bitch surrounded by boys, but for me, she is a special girl who is surrounded by boys who will take care of her"

I just shut up and thought, why do so many people think of an annoying girl like Draven as someone special? Am I the only one who doesn't like her and doesn't think she's special?

"Maybe for now you think of her as an asshole or bitch, but maybe someday you'll think of her as special one, just as I and the others think Draven is special" Nadine said again.

Is Nadine right? Am I just not aware of it? I don't know, and I don't want to know. I just want to know that I hate her and she will never be that someone special in my life, never.

Alicia's POV End