Part 7

Draven's POV

I came out of the cafe with Brandon and Tyler, Peter was out with Nadine first, they are two lovebirds. Brandon and Tyler said goodbye and go to Tyler's car, they both came together, yes because they were both cousins.

I then walked in the opposite direction from them, and all I met was Alicia who was alone leaning against Nadine's car door. She was beautiful even with just such a simple style, her face that glimpsed in the streetlight made her look more like a girl from a fairy tale. I then walked over to her.

"Hey, where's the others?"

She looked up and turned to me "Leaving, Nadine go with Peter"

"What the hell? Peter should be with me" and Alicia looks confused by my words.

"He...should be..with you?" He asked.

Oh shit, I think she misunderstood.

"Wait, no, no, no. That's not what I meant. I mean, he should have taken me home because I came here with him"

"Ahh, I see....umm, by the way, Nadine left her car keys for you, she said you came home with ther car" he said while giving me Nadine's car keys.

"Me,...or the two of us?" I ask.

Alicia shrugged her shoulders, "The two of us, but if you're not comfortable, I canㅡ"

"Are you kidding? If there is any discomfort between us, it must be you"

"That's because you always act like an asshole" she said annoyed.

I chuckle, she's cute when she's upset. I then jumped into the roofless car and sat in the driver's seat.

"Come on, you come home with me" I tell her.

"No, I canㅡ"

"A a, nope. I won't leave you here alone, come on in"

it's impossible for me to leave her home alone.

"I'm not a child" she said.

"Listen, Nadine will cut my head off if she finds out I left you"

sorry Nad, you're my only best excuse when it comes to Alicia.

"Pleaseee" ugh, why am I sulking? shit, Draven.

I saw her snort, "Fine"

YES!

"You asked me to come in but you haven't opened the door yet, Silly"

"Oh yeah, I did that on purpose. If you want to get in this car you have to jump in like I did earlier, to make it look cool"

Alicia rolled her eyes, "You know what? I'm going home with a taxi" she said as she walked away from the car.

Good job Dray, you screwed this up.

"Wait, wait, wait, I'm sorry. I was just kidding. Please, come back here, I've opened the door" I pleaded as I followed her.

"I'm sorry, okay?"

"Don't piss me off"

"Yeah, I promise, if you want I'll just shut up"

"Good" she said and turned to the car and got in the car, I followed.

...

We've been silent in the car for a few minutes and the atmosphere is getting even more awkward because Alicia is only watching the road through the window while.

"Umm, you canㅡ"

"You said you would shut up" she cut me off even before I finished.

"Right, sorry" I said resignedly.