Part 20

The hall of a luxurious building was filled with people wearing neat dresses and suits. This event is a specially created event to celebrate the successful missions of the soldiers, including Draven's father and Alicia's father. Every soldier was required to bring their own family members, so here was Draven now, in a bustling place full of people, her father's friends in the army and their families, and of course Alicia was here too.

Draven sat with Nadine and their parents, while at the table right next to them were Clark's family, Alicia and her parents. Needless to say, Draven kept stealing glances at Alicia. Alicia is wearing a long black dress, Draven swears by anything, Alicia is so georgeous tonight.

"I know she's beautiful, but you don't have to look at her like that all the time" Draven turned her gaze to Nadine

"Shut up, she can hear you" said Draven.

"That's good" said Nadine, smiling mischievously.

(what Nadine is wearing)

After some time, now everyone had started to scatter and the soldiers were introducing their family members to their other friends.

"Steve, I didn't know you had a son, he was so handsome, fits with my daughter" said a friend of her father's.

"Dad..." a blonde haired girl said in a low voice beside her father, she looked embarrassed by her father's words.

"Oh Mike, sorry to break your expectations, but she's a girl, her name is Draven. It's just that she really prefers male things and acts like a boy" her father explained with a laugh, while Draven who was also standing beside her father only smiled faintly. Her mother was talking with the other women, while Nadine was standing with Alicia not far from Draven's position.

"I won't deny that" Draven said with a smile, she tucked her hands into her trouser pockets. Oh yeah, fyi, she's wearing a suit. There's no way she'd want to wear a dress, she hated it. And one more thing, because last week she was bored at home because she was not allowed to go to school by Nadine and her mother due to her accident, Draven dyed her hair again, blonde. So now her hair is no longer brunette like Alicia but blonde. She dyed her hair just because she was bored, weirdo.