Part 34

Hei, Enjoy :)

.....

Alicia's POV

I sat with Nadine who sat beside me, on the table in front of us there were two drinks.
The Bandits had just finished singing two songs, after the second song is finished, there was another loud scream from the crowd, which was dominated by girls shouting Draven's name and the others.

"Draven I love you! Will you be my girlfriend?" there was one girl who suddenly shouted.

Ew. Wasn't she embarrassed to scream like that in front of so many people? Crazy girl.

"Ohhh, now you feel what I feel. Those girls are crazy, they just teach our boyfriend/girlfriend to be theirs" Nadine said to me.

"They're pathetic" I muttered.

Nadine chuckled lightly at my words. It's true they are pathetic.

"Uh wait, let me stop you there. I have an announcement for you and for all of you who are here, it's about our vocalist on this one" after Peter said that, whispers began to sound, must be because they are curious, well, same with me , I'm also curious what Peter has to say about Draven.

"So, this girl right here, your favorite vocalist, is no longer available"

"Pete, come on, I'm not a thing" said Draven.

"Well, sorry. I changed the word. So, Draven is taken. She's not single anymore"

"Ohhh noooo!!"

"I think I'll get a lot of haters soon, thanks to your boyfriend" I told Nadine.

"Don't worry, you will stay safe, Draven won't let anyone hurt you" Nadine replied to me.

"Who is that girl?" another girl.

"Well, she—"

"Wait. I just wanted to say that I really love this girl..." My eyes and Draven's eyes met for a moment, she smiled at me before speaking again.

"...and anyone who dares to threaten her safety and comfort will deal with me" he continued.

"See? I told you" said Nadine.

"So, uh..., my girlfriend, her name is Alicia, and now she's sitting with my sister over there" Draven pointed at me and Nadine, and everyone immediately looked at us, at me.

"Hey babe" Draven said from the stage.

I just smiled awkwardly, "H-hi"

"Did you hear that? Draven called her 'babe'. Gosh I'm so jealous"

"I wish I was her"

"Damn, I want to protest but she's so beautiful"

"You're right"

those are some whispers I accidentally heard. well, it's not as bad as I thought.

"Okay, I'm introducing her to all of you not just to show off, but tonight I want to sing a special song for her...um, I'll start now"

Draven didn't say she would sing for me I think this is one of the many surprises I will continue to get from her, Draven is a girl full of surprises.

Alicia's POV End

Draven started playing her guitar, this time she is the only one playing the music and singing, she already said that this is a special song for Alicia, right?

I always knew you were the best
The coolest girl I know
So prettier than all the rest
The star of my show
So many times I wished you'd be the one for me
I never knew it'd get like this, girl, what you do to me
You're who I'm thinking of
Girl, you ain't my runner-up
And no matter what you're always number one