Part 21

A few weeks later.... (Sorry i skip time a lot)

Alicia's POV

2 a.m

I finally finished doing my homework, but shit, I didn't realize it was already 2 in the morning. I then moved to my bed and lay down while checking my cellphone which I had been ignoring,
and it turns out there is a message from an unknown number.

unknown number
stop studying and go to sleep

Me
sorry who is this?

unknown number
you really didn't save my number did you?

Me
why do I have to save a stranger's number?

actually after she said that I already knew who she is, it's just that i kept pretending not to know her.

unknown number
ok, should we get to know each other? my name is love, your love. What's your name? or can i call you mine?

Without warning my lips formed a smile, is it natural for me to feel like someone other than my boyfriend?

Me
sorry, but I'm taken

unknown number
when did you break up?

Me
didn't plan on it

She's not replying to my messages anymore, is she mad? Even 5 minutes have passed but she still hasn't replied to my message.

oh finally.

unknown number
open your window, the sky is beautiful

suddenly? but without thinking I followed what she said. I got out of bed and opened my bedroom window, when I opened I saw Draven was sitting in the window.

"You could be kidnapped" she said when she saw me.

"what do you mean?" I asked as I followed what she was doing, sitting at the window.

"You said in the chat I was a stranger, and you followed what this stranger said"

"I'm attracted by the beautiful sky" I said looking up at the sky, and it was true the sky was very beautiful, the moon and the stars.

"Yeah sure" said Draven.

"the moon is beautiful, isn't it?" said Draven again, I looked at her, and it turned out she is looking at me, not looking at the moon she said is beautiful.

"You should say that to the moon, look at the moon, not me" I said but she just shrugged her shoulders.

"How are you and Brooks?" Draven suddenly asked.

"We're fine, why?"

"Does he treat you well? does he make you happy?"

Seriously, what's happen with her?

"Why are you suddenly asking about that?" I asked.

"Tsk, just answer. I'm asking as a good friend. If he messes with you I'll beat him" Draven said while practicing hitting someone and made me laugh.

"He's a good guy, it's just that he's always annoyed whenever he sees you near me, even though I've already explained that we're just friends, but other than that he treats me well"

"He feels threatened by my charm" she said confidently, I chukkled.

"You haven't answered the other question, does he make you happy?"