Part 30

This is probably the longest chapter I've ever written in this story.

Please don't hate me after you read this :)

....

Announcement of winners as king and queen of this year's prom night.

"Ladies and gentlemen, give a big round of applause for our new king and queen, Peter Parker and Nadine Franklin!!"

Excitement again occurred in the hall, clapping and congratulations continued to be heard by Peter and Nadine until they went up to the stage. The host also put a crown on Peter and Nadine's head, after that, they were given the opportunity to talk.

"What I want to say is thank you very much for choosing and supporting us. I love you guys, but not more than I love Nadine," said Peter jokingly.

"Gross!" Draven shouted from among the crowd.

"You should be proud from now on Dray, your sister is a queen" said Nadine jokingly.

"Oh by the way, as Peter said, I am very, very grateful to all of you. Without your support, this would not have happened, so thank you" Nadine continued.

"Okay, one more round of applause for our king and queen!" said the presenter.

He asked Peter and Nadine to move a little but stay on stage.

"Before we move on to free events, I want to tell you that there is one candidate who could actually be Peter and Nadine's rival, only that they are too late to run as a candidate. This couple is the daughter of the owner of this school and her new boyfriend. Monica and Brooks"

in fact, Brooks came to the prom tonight, but Alicia lied to Nadine because she hadn't told her about her and Brooks.

The light immediately shone on Brooks and a red-haired girl, Monica.

All eyes turned to them with surprised looks, because people knew Brooks is dating Alicia

"What the hell are you doing, Monica?" Brooks asked.

"Telling everyone that you're mine" Monica said casually.

"But why shouldㅡ"

Before Brooks had time to finish his sentence, someone grabbed his shoulder, forcibly turned his body and then a fist hit his face, causing him to fall to the floor.

Draven.

"You fucking asshole!!" Draven pulled him back from his collar and then beat Brooks again until he fell back down.

"What fuck are you doing to my boyfriend!?" said Monica.

"Shut the fuck up before I beat you too" said Draven threateningly with her sharp gaze, and it managed to make Monica silently hide her fear because of Draven's gaze.