Part 23

Hey, I'm back...

You want the next chapter as soon as possible, right? so this is it, you got it, you got what you want, hehehe.

Enjoy

....

a week later...

Draven is with Nadine, Peter, and Alicia at a cafe. There should have been more but Penelope went home first while the cousins ​​Brandon and Tyler had been leaving for Mexico yesterday and would be there for about a week, so the four of them were left hanging out together.
While the three seniors at school were chatting, Draven was actually enjoying herself with her phone, and her behavior did not go unnoticed by the three person.

"Nad, you forgot to give your sister medicine, didn't you?" asked Alicia intending to quip Draven who had been busy playing on the phone but Draven ignored her satire.

"The medicine ran out, I forgot to buy it" said Nadine in response to Alicia jokingly.

Peter who saw Draven was not at all disturbed by Nadine's conversation and Alicia kicked Draven's leg from under the table which managed to make Draven switch from his phone.

"What?" Draven asked with a confused face.

"Save your phone, you've been busy with that and barely talk to us" said Peter.

"That's right, what are you doing? You're smiling to yourself" Nadine added.

Draven smiled then replied,

"Bailey" said Draven, sipping her drink.

Hearing Bailey's name mentioned, Alicia rolled her eyes, it's the girl again, she thought.

"Ah, your blondie girl?" said Peter teasing Draven, making Draven kick Peter's leg from under the table, just like Peter had done to him earlier.

"She's not mine, it's only been a week, idiot" said Draven.

"So what? The sooner the better, isn't it, Babe?" Nadine nodded in agreement.

"I know, but I just want to take it slow, I don't want to rush it with her" Draven replied.

"It's ok if you want to take it slow, as long as it's not too long, I'm tired of seeing you single" said Nadine.

"Can we change the subject? We're here to hang out together, why you guys discuss that?" said Alicia suddenly.

Draven who was sitting next to her turned to look at her.

"Don't be mad, you'll get wrinkled soon" said Draven jokingly but Alicia looked at him with a sharp gaze, but instead of being afraid Drave laughed and then raised her hands for her to use gently tugging at the corners of Alicia's lips so that the girl smiled.

"You should smile often, your smile is beautiful"

Alicia responded by hitting Draven's forehead until Draven stopped pulling the corners of Alicia's lips.

"Player, you chat with one girl and then you flirt with other girl here" said Alicia.

"I'm honest, your smile is beautiful"

"Tell me something I don't know"

"woahh okay, you know what? you're as confident as Bailey"

"Don't equate me with other person, I am me, she is she"

"My apologies, Princess" said Draven as she placed her hand on her left chest and bowed slightly.

"You do have to take medicine" said Peter and Draven kicked his feet.