Part 9

Nadine and Alicia first got out of the Franklins' house, in front of the house there was Tyler with his motorbike.

"Tyler? what are you doing here?" Nadine asked.

"To pick up Dray" Tyler replied.

Let me explain, as you all know Nadine's car is only big enough for two people, so that's why Draven contacted Tyler to come pick her up.

Draven then came out of the house and saw Tyler.

"Oh, you're here" she said as she walked over to the boy.

"I went with Ty" she said.

"Alright" Nadine replied.

Nadine and Alicia then got into Nadine's car, while Tyler gave a helmet to Draven and changed positions so that Draven was the one who carried Tyler.

They went to The Bandits's basecamp.

"Nad, is it okay for your sister to ride that bike?" Alicia asked.

"It's okay, Tyler will take care of her" and Alicia just nodded.

About ten minutes later they finally arrived at the basecamp or you could say the band practice studio, but Draven and her teammates prefer to call it basecamp.

The four of them then entered and were immediately greeted by the sound of drums being played by Brandon and Peter who were singing while playing guitar.

"hey babe" Peter turned and found his girlfriend along with Alicia, Draven, and also Tyler. Brandon stopped playing the drums to keep it quiet. Peter walked over to them and kissed Nadine but was pulled away by Draven.

"Don't make out in front of me" said Draven.

"Just say you're jealous" Peter replied and Draven glared.

They all sat down on the sofa in the room. Peter sat on a chair, Nadine and Alicia on the same couch, Tyler sat on the other while Draven opened the fridge to get a drink.

"Hi Queen" Brandon greeted as he put his arm around Draven's shoulder.

"Brandie, I swear if on three and you don't take your hand off my shoulder, you won't have a hand" Draven said threatening Brandon and Brandon immediately let go of his arms and sat in the single chair next to Peter.

Draven then gave Nadine and Alicia cans of soda and then she lay down on the sofa Tyler was sitting on, Tyler's thighs as a pillow.

"You can start the interview" Draven said as she pulled out her phone and played an online game.

"then why are you lying down and playing games?" Alicia asked.

"up to me" Draven replied nonchalantly and made Alicia snort.

"It's okay Alicia, after all I will answer many of your questions" said Peter.

"Then let's start the interview" said Nadine.

Nadine is in the Interview section and Alicia is in the recording and taking pictures during the interview.
About thirty minutes later the interview was almost over, some questions were also answered by Brandon, Tyler, and Draven but the girl was still lying down while playing the game.

"May I ask you one more question?" Alicia asked and Peter nodded.

"Why did you choose Draven as your vocalist? As far as I know there are many girls in our school who really want to be the vocalist of your band" asked Alicia.

"Because she's Draven. If not Draven, then no one else can" Tyler immediately replied.

"Yeah, what Tyler said" Brandon said.