Part 25

As I said in the previous chapter, something big will happen... so here we go.

...

The following weekend, they returned to practice and this time as promised,
Draven was not late. She was even the first to come to their rehearsal studio but she wasn't alone. Not because there was already Peter or Brandon or Tyler, but she was with Bailey. Yup, the girl asked Bailey to accompany her to practice.

Nadine and Alicia entered the studio together with Peter and the situation they saw was Draven playing guitar and Bailey singing, their backs were to the entrance so they didn't notice the presence of the three people.

And it was enchanting to meet you

All I can say is, I was enchanted to meet you

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go

I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home

I'll spend forever wondering if you knew

I was enchanted to meet you

"I know you lied when you said you couldn't sing, you have a great voice" Draven complimented.

"Not as good as you" Bailey replied.

Draven just smiled in response.

"Pizza delivery" said Nadine which finally made Draven and Bailey realize that they were no longer alone in the studio.

"Oh hey, you guys are here" Bailey said.

"Hi Bailey" Nadine greeted Bailey while hugging the blonde girl briefly.

"Where's the pizza?" Draven asked.

"Nothing, you were duped" Peter answered.

"Liar" sneered Draven.

"We'll order later, stop whining" said Nadine after releasing her embrace with Bailey.

Bailey and Peter laughed at Draven, while Alicia sat down on the sofa without saying a word.

The basecamp door opened again and Penelope entered.

"Hmm? I saw the face of a new person here. Who is this?" Penelope asked.

"Hi, I'm Bailey"

"Ohh, so you're Bailey huh? Finally I can meet you in person. I'm Penelope, Draven's girlfriend" Penelope's words made Bailey surprised.

"Are you crazy?" Draven said and Penelope laughed instead.

"Just kidding. I'm Draven's bestfriend, nice to meet you" said Penelope again.

"Oh, hahahaha, you make me feel like a destroyer of your relationship, I feel bad. Um, nice to meet you too" said Bailey.

"Next time don't listen to her, she's a freak" Draven said and got a pinch on her hand from Penelope.

They laughed, while Alicia had already stood up and stepped over to sit holding the mic.

"So we practice or not?" asked Alicia.

They all turned their eyes towards her.

"Of course, let's get ready" said Nadine.

They went to their respective positions, Bailey sat on the sofa watching them and Peter watching them closely.