Part 37

sorry for surprising you with a long time skip

Enjoy :)

....

Two years later...

Over the past two years a lot has happened. Draven, Penelope, and Tyler have graduated. Peter and Nadine, who are engaged and live together in Peter's private house, bought by his father. Steve and Bucky often came home to accompany their wife who was alone at home. Natasha and Wanda are busy with their respective jobs but often spend time together just chatting. Penelope who continues her studies with her boyfriend at the same campus as Brandon and Tyler. Tyler is now dating Bailey.

And don't forget our favorite couple.... Draven and Alicia.

Now, Alicia often lay on their bed reading psychology books, she really wanted to study psychology, while Draven sat on the bed, beside Alicia who was lying down, singing and playing her guitar, but Alicia wasn't bothered at all, she actually enjo...

Now, Alicia often lay on their bed reading psychology books, she really wanted to study psychology, while Draven sat on the bed, beside Alicia who was lying down, singing and playing her guitar, but Alicia wasn't bothered at all, she actually enjoyed her girlfriend's voice.

Looks like we made it
Look how far we've come, my baby
We might've took the long way
We knew we'd get there someday
They said, "I bet
They'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together, still going strong

In this new room, Draven and Alicia spend time together everyday. Actually not new anymore, since the two of them have lived together here for two years, well, Draven has only been a year. The owner of this apartment room is Alicia, she bought it when she came to London to study, a year later Draven followed her to London and now they both live together in this apartment.

You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(Still the one)
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss goodnight

Yes, London. You didn't read it wrong. Alicia did continue her studies in London, to be more precise at Oxford University and majored in psychology, while a year later Draven also entered Oxford University and majored in music.

Ain't nothin' better
We beat the odds together
I'm glad we didn't listen
Look at what we would be missin'
They said, "I bet
They'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together, still going strong

During these two years, Draven and Alicia really felt the beauty of being important to each other. Draven who always shows her feelings for Alicia through songs or cheesy words and Alicia who always restrains herself but will always smile and be happy with all Draven's treatment of her. Alicia would cook their food everyday, they cleaned the apartment together, played games together, watched Movie's together, slept in the same bed cuddled with each other, and a lot of things that they do together, and all of that made them happy.