Part 4

Draven's POV

Monday morning, I went downstairs to have breakfast with mom and Nadine.

(This is my style, bag not used)

(My bag)

(I'm lazy to describe it so I just use pictures)

"Morning my girlfriends" I joked to them, I kissed them both on the cheek as usual then sat down for breakfast.

"Oh sorry, I'm loyal to my husband" said my mother in response to my joke.

"I'm also loyal to my boyfriend" I looked at Nadine confused, boyfriend?

"You have a boyfriend? Since when? Why don't I know? Who? Do I know him?" I asked curiously.

Nadine just smiled faintly as she looked at me, "You will meet him soon" she replied.

"Why are you so curious about your sister's boyfriend?" My mother asked.

"Because I want to know who that poor boy is" Nadine immediately pinched my thigh and I screamed in shock and pain.

"He is the luckiest boy because he can be the boyfriend of a Nadine Franklin, the most beautiful, sexiest, and perfect girl" Nadine said very confidently while I put on a the face feels disgusted and pretends to want to throw up.

"Mom~, look at your annoying daughter's behavior" Nadine sulks at you my mother who just laughed, feeling victorious I stuck my tongue out to mock her again.

"Ok enough, Dray stop teasing your sister" I just shrugged my shoulders and started eating my breakfast.

I suddenly thought of Peter, would he be okay if he found out that Nadine already had a boyfriend? well yeah, Peter likes Nadine, since they were first grade.

"Just say you're jealous because you don't have a boyfriend yet while I have" Nadine whispered to me who was sitting next to her.

I smirked and looked at her then shook my head.