Part 17

Hi, I'm back again, enjoy guys.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

A few months later....

Over the past few months, things have been going smoothly, Nadine-Peter relationship, the Bandits band, and  Alicia-Brooks relationship.
But Draven changed. She became colder and rarely spoke to anyone except those closest to her, and of course this made everyone worried about her, but the stubborn Draven didn't care about any of that.

..

Draven lifted her head from the table while opening her eyes, watching the person pounding her desk and waking her from her sleep, and all she saw is Mr. Winston who was looking at him fiercely with a fake smile.

"Sleep well, Franklin?" Mr. Winston.

Draven snorted, sat up straight against the back of the chair, folded her arms across her chest and stared at her teacher with a lazy look.

"Yes, until you come spoil it" Draven replied.

The whole class was used to Draven's behavior like this, so they just kept quiet and watched, including Penelope who was sitting beside Draven.

"here we go again..." Penelope muttered.

Mr. Winston looked at Draven more and more annoyed.

"You have detention with me after school for this, don't try to run away" said Mr. Winston.

"Are you done?" Draven asked.

"Yes. Now don't sleep anymore" said Mrs. Bailey then returned to the front of the class to teach.

"Dray, this is your third detention this month, and it's only the second week of this month" Penelope whispered.

Draven glanced at her friend,

"Don't remind me, Penny" she said then took out her phone to play a game.

well, he just told me to not sleep right? he said nothing about phone - Draven.

Penelope snorted and turned back to Mr. Winston who was teaching, it was useless to argue with Draven.

..

Draven sat lazily opposite Mr. Winston in Mr. Winston office, for her detention. Staring annoyed at the sheet of paper containing 50 physics questions for her to work on as punishment.

"Are you fucking kidding me? 50 fucking questions?" Draven protested.

"Stop cursing Franklin, or I'll be happy to addㅡ"

"No shit, you're planning to kill me?"

"Again, stop cursing. I know you're a strong girl, physics won't kill you" said Mr. Winston with a fake friendly smile.

Draven snorted.

Suddenly the door of Mr. Winston was knocked from outside.

"Yes come in"

The door opened and in entered the green-eyed brown-haired girl, Alicia. Draven glanced at Alicia for a moment, as usual Alicia always looked beautiful, and that was what troubled Draven, because the fact is Alicia was still on her mind.

"Oh Alicia, what do you need?" Mr. Winston asked.

"I want to talk about physics assignment, there are some things I want to ask" said Alicia.

"You may have a seat" There were only three chairs in the room, the one Mr. Winston and the two chairs in front of his desk, one of which was already occupied by Draven, and which meant Alicia had to sit next to Draven.