Part 8

Alicia's POV

I am now standing in front of the Franklins' door and knocking several times and finally being opened by Mrs. Franklin.

"Hi dear" she greeted kindly.

"Hey Mrs. Franklin, is Nadine home?" I asked.

"First, how many times have I told you to just call me Natasha?" She protested.

Yes, Mrs. Franklin did ask me to call her by her first name, but I found it rude.

"And how many times do I have to tell you that I feel rude to you?" I said smiling.

"Really?" well, actually even though she's in her 30s, she still looks fresh.

"Okay fine, I'm sorry, Mrs.ㅡI mean Natasha"

"Well, better now" she said smiling at me.

"So? is Nadine at home?" I asked again.

"Owh yeah, come on in. She's in the gym with Draven, just head over there"

She let me in, "Thankyou"

"Sure"

She then walked into her room (maybe?) and I walked into the gym. When I arrived I didn't go straight in and was still standing in front of the door and watching the two sisters who were practicing fighting. Nadine wears a white sports bra and gray leggings, while Draven wears a black sports bra and black sports pants that match her sports bra.

I'm totally blown away by their abilities, and should I mention their bodies which are the body that many women dream of? And even if I'm being honest, I'm sure some guys would be jealous of Draven's body, with her muscular abs.

Damn. did i just compliment her?

Stop it, Alicia. Remember, you guys are enemies.

But actually the last few days we haven't been as usual, Draven has rarely annoyed me, but....never mind.

"Like what you see?" Draven's voice interrupted my thoughts, I looked at them, Draven smirked while Nadine chuckled.

See? She's annoying again.

I cleared my throat.

"No, I mean yes.. um no, I mean a little and it's because of you, Nadine. You're so cool" I said.

Nadine smiled and walked over to me.

"Thankyouu, you're the best" she said as she put her arm around my shoulder. I saw Draven roll her eyes.

"I'm better than her" he said.

She took a bottle of mineral water and gulped it sideways towards us.

She....no, no no. Nothing.

"Like what you see?" Nadine suddenly whispered in my ear and surprised me.

"Shit, Nadine! you surprised the hell out of me" and she just laughed at me. I swear, sometimes Nadine can be as annoying as Draven.

"So?"

"So what?"

"Do you like it or not?"

"Like whatㅡdamn it, Nad. No, I like Brooks" I said spontaneously.

"I didn't ask who you liked, girl" she chuckles.

"Ugh please stop"

"Okay okay fine" she finally gave in and stopped.

"Are you two done gossiping me?" Draven asked while looking at us.

"We're not gossiping you" I said.