Part 10

A few days later....

Draven's POV

I'm currently with Penelope in the library doing our chemistry assignment, actually only Penelope is doing it because I'm just propping my chin up while yawning. I was thinking about Alicia, she has been ignoring me for four days now, she didn't even join Nadine to eat in the canteen with me and Penelope. And it bothers me but it's my fault, I'm such a fool.

I was just about to close my eyes when Penelope hit my head with a pen.

Well, Pen hit me with a pen. Nice.

"Stop yawning and don't try to close your eyes, do this so we can finish quickly. I have a date after school"

"Tsk, can you just postpone your date?" I asked lazily.

"No"

"Then we can just postpone this assignment and you can go on a date and I can sleep, problem solved"

And again, she hit my head with a pen.

"This assignment is due tomorrow, idiot. You didn't hear what Mr. Smith said earlier?"

"I don't know. Maybe I heard it with my right ear and it came out again through my left ear"

"Yeah it's up to you which ear you want to hear, let's just finish this" Penelope said seriously and I couldn't help but surrender, If Penelope ini serious mode and I take it casually or jokingly then she will keep hitting me, like before.

After half an hour later we finally finished this chemistry assignment.

"YEAH FINALLY" I shouting.

"BE QUITE!"

"SORRY"

"STOP SHOUT!"

"YOU'RE SHOUT TOO"

"oh my God,my bad"

Penelope just laughed because the librarian and I were yelling at each other.

"You're crazy. Come on, we have to go" she's said.

"You have to go, not me. I still have to wait for Peter and the others, we have practice" I said.

"Okay then I'll see you tomorrow, Bye Babe"

"Tell that to Josie, she's your girlfriend"

"Oh of course I will"

"Hm yeah whatever, just go"

She nod and kissed my cheek then left me in the library.

If it's her who called me that. Well, just my dream.

I've messed up our recently good relationship, and I was expecting her to call me babe? stupid me.

I then stood up and was about to leave but accidentally saw Alicia who was sitting opposite Brooks, her crush. My jealousy popped up, I wanted to apologize to her, I couldn't stand being ignored by her any longer. I approached them when Alicia intended to give a can of soda to Brooks, I immediately took it and opened it and immediately drank half of it, and Alicia and Brook just looking at me in shock.

"What the hell Draven!?" Alicia said annoyed with me.

"Ahh, thankyou A, I'm really thirsty" I said smirking at her and sit beside her.

"That's not for you, that's for Brooks"

""Well, you want this? There's still half left" Brooks shook his head.