Part 33

Hey guys, enjoy :)

....

At night

After dinner which is followed by a lot of question session by her mother and sister about she and Alicia, Draven is finally able to return to her room. At first she wanted to play a game for a while before going to bed but she remembered that now she have a girlfriend so it looks like the game can be postponed for a while (even though when she is with Bailey she is still more concerned with the game).

Peering from the window, Draven saw that the lamp in Alicia's room is still on, a sign that the girl has not sleep yet. Then an idea came to her mind, she came out of her room to go to their old stuff storage room to look for something, after a few minutes of searching she finally found what she's looking for, it's a toy plane with remote control, after she tried and the plane is still there. functioning, Draven returned to her room, then opened the window and sat on the window, then began to fly her plane towards Alicia's bedroom window.

The plane she flew to knock on Alicia's bedroom window several times, and finally Alicia opened the window curiously who's knocking on her bedroom window, which she's 100% sure it's Draven. And it turns out she's right, it's just that the method Draven used this time is a bit different, because of this toy plane.

"Hi girlfriend. Wow, still can't believe you're my girlfriend now" Draven greeted her with a smile.

"Then start believe, because it's a reality you have to face" said Alicia.

"Beautiful reality"

Alicia smile took the plane and held it.

"Seriously? Toy plane? What are you? 14?" Alicia asked while sitting at her window.

Draven shook her head, "No, I'm not 14, but I'm the 1 4 you" (read: I'm the one for you) she said with a smile.

"Oh my God, pickuplines? really?" said Alicia pretending not to like to cover her blush.

"Admit it, you like it, right?"

"Weirdo. Were you like this to Bailey before?"

"No"

"Why not?"

"Because she's not you"

Again Alicia was made to smile and blush at Draven's words.

"You really are good at flirting" said Alicia.

"I only do that to you"

"So what? should I be proud?"

"Yeah maybe you should" Draven joked.

The two of them laughed softly. Alicia then looked at the moon, and Draven instead looked at Alicia with a smile.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" said Draven.

Feeling that she had felt this way before, Alicia now turned to Draven who isbstill staring at her the same way as before.

"I feel like I have deja vu" said Alicia.

"I did it on purpose"

"Why? Surely that words have meaning, right?" Alicia guessed and Draven nodded.

"You want to know what that means?" Draven asked.

"Of course"

"I'll tell you next time. It's getting late, go to sleep"

Although disappointed that her question is answered, Alicia came down from her window.

"You too" said Alicia.