Part 26

Thanks to Whatup2U for letting me use your comments as dialogue in this story :)

....

Alicia sat absentmindedly on the floor of a room that wasn't hers with a cup of tea in her hand which had started to cool down, her eyes stared at the trees outside the bedroom window but actually her gaze was a blank stare, her mind was thinking about something else.

"Your tea is cold" said a black-haired girl who was lying on her private bed while looking at Alicia.

Alicia glanced at her tea briefly then drank half of it.

"I'm still here if you want to talk" said the man.

"I don't know what happened to me" said Alicia.

"That's why I want you to told me so that as a good cousin I might be able to give you advice on your problem"

Alicia sighed and finally decided to tell her cousin.

Alicia's cousin - Lindsey Morgan as Rose Corley from 'Skylines' movie

"You seriously don't know what's happening to you?" Rose asked and Alicia nodded.

"If I knew I wouldn't be like this"

Rose got out of bed and sat beside Alicia.

"Oh Gosh Ali, it's called jealous. You're jealous to see Draven with that girl. You weren't worry before about Draven being with someone because you know her feelings for you. But now, that you see her trying to move on from you, you feel that and you're scared that she maybe really will move on from you. Which is it's your fault, Ali. What you feel now is what Draven felt when she always see you with Brooks. Even if you're being on denial that you may feel something for her"

Rose explained to Alicia.

"What is the point of your long explanation?" Alicia asked.

"You.are.in.love.with.Draven"

"Am I?"

"Be honest with yourself Ali, before it's too late and you'll only regret it in the end"

Alicia was silent again and thought. Had she been lying to herself all this time? Does she love Draven? but since when?

"Hey, listen. It's okay of you're not sure about it, take your time to figure it out"

"But how?"

"I have a advice, but I doubt you'll want to do it" said Rose.

"What is it? Just tell me"

"So, maybe you can...you can take a break on your relationship with your boyfriend. In that way, you could figure out who between the two of them that you miss, Brooks or Draven. What do you feel for them and who's the one you're constantly thinking about, I mean the one who invades your mind, that you can't stop thinking about even if you try. But most of all, who makes you feel truely happy. That's what I think you should do"