Part 5

Right after Draven parked the car, Alicia got out of the car without saying thank you.

"Thanks for the ride. Oh yeah sure" Draven said with a little shout so that Alicia could hear her who just rolled her eyes and continued walking into the school building.

Draven got out of the car with a faint smile, thanks to Alicia, driving with Alicia makes her mood good, she walked over to the waiting Penelope who was waiting for him with a smirk.

"So, what happened all the way here?" Penelope asked when Draven was near her. The two of them walked side by side towards class.

"Nothing"

"You must be kidding me, Dray"

Draven looked at Penelope confusedly, "What? It's true that nothing happened, we just kept quiet, I drove and she read her novel"

Penelope rubbed her forehead lightly, unable to think of her bestfriend who wasted the opportunity to mend the hateful relationship between herself and the girl she likes.

"You idiot. You had a chance to make up with Alicia, why did you waste it?"

"How many times do I have to tell you that I get nervous whenever she's around me? I don't know what to say to her"

"God, what did I do in the past to get an idiot as my bestfriend?" Penelope complains but it's just a joke.

"probably because you're a bitch in the past" Draven Saying with a mocking smile then ran away from Penelope.

"You jerk!"

SKIP TIME (because I can)

Draven is currently hanging out with her bandmates under a big tree in the schoolyard, oh and with Penelope too. Brandon and Tyler playing online games together, Peter playing guitar to accompany Draven and Penelope who were singing.

(in this part Draven and Penelope sing together)

I'm at a payphone, trying to call home

All of my change I spent on you

Where have the times gone?

Baby, it's all wrong

Where are the plans we made for two?

(and in this part, Draven sing alone)

If "happy ever after" did exist

I would still be holding you like this

All those fairy tales are full of shit

One more fucking love song, I'll be sick, oh

they continued to sing, until Draven's eyes accidentally saw Alicia who was busy chatting with Brooks, her crush, at the table provided in the schoolyard. Seeing Alicia's laughter when she was with Brooks, made Draven compare when Alicia was with her, there wasn't even a laugh or even a smile plastered on the brunette girl's face, there was only Alicia's disapproving look.

"I'm at a payphone" Draven ended the song with a fixed gaze on Alicia.

"You need to stop glancing at her secretly and talk to her" Peter suggested to Draven.

"Yeah and started our argument like we always do? No thanks, I'll skip for today" Draven replied.

"It's no use Peter, you know how stubborn this girl is," Penelope continued.