BIO

Name: Y/n

Last name: L/n

Year: ???

Personality: happy, cheerful, likes to troll others, never gets angry.

ABILITIES:

1) Reality and history distortion: (can bend reality and change past of others and himself.

2) high level of creation: (can create worlds, oceans, shadows, sky and many other things)

3) glitched disguise: (can shapeshift into everything and gain their abilities but your shapeshifted body will slowly start glitching)

4) action manipulation: (can controll others with words)

5) glitching trade: (you replace, change any object into a food, weapon, armor, material, etc.)

6) time manipulation: (you can stop, accelerate and reverse time. You also can move in others timestop)

7) observer's body: (you can't be damaged, no matter what will happens. You cant be frozen or burned. Nobody can possess you and attack you mentally or physically. Even magics can't hurt you.)

8) fear: (can scare others easily)

MAIN ABILITIES:

1) Zone of reality: (you can create giant circle zone. This zone belongs reality where abilities doesn't exist. Nobody can use their abilities in it except yourself. But if some ability like fire magic or something higher gets in the zone from outside,  it will disappear inside of zone like that magic wasn't even used. Vampires, demons, demihumans or elfes are turning into humans. monsters are turning into normal animals. That is happening because this zone belongs to reality and in reality, fantasy doesn't exists.)

2) Glitch: (you can distort reality. Change shape and material of objects. You also can create and destroy anything with this ability. Main ability of glitch is malfunction of technology, objects and codes.)

TRAIT: chaotic neutral.

LIKES: troll others, lie about his past, weapons, confusing people, codes, cooking, being a spy, (killing), teaching something new to others.

DISLIKES: moving too much, failing missions and some of people.

LOVE INTEREST: none.

FRIENDS: Not yet.
_______________________________________