Chapter 28 (Back to Mather's mansion)

Text said "DIED FROM FALL DAMAGE."

Pandora: fall damage?

She tried to touch the text but she couldn't. Pandora was confused. she was thinking about how did she died by stepping on the stair.

Pandora: I felt pain but... I died by stair?

She was walking towards chair.

Pandora: is it the curse? *Sigh* he knew that he couldn't kill me but he still used it. Why...

Before Pandora sat on the chair, weird feeling took all over her body but she shrugged it off. When she sat on the chair, her body got electrocuted and she stopped moving. Her eyes were looking empty. She died. When Pandora revived herself she questioned.

Pandora: what?

Text appeared in front of her eyes again which was saying "SEAT WAS TOO SOFT".

Pandora: ...

She sat down on the seat again and inhaled but she still got electrocuted and died.

Pandora: What the...

Text: "BREATHED TOO MUCH AIR."

Pandora started to get frustrated. She was trying to get what was that curse.

Pandora: (the curse isn't just killing... He said that someone named Troll used it on wrath and because of some unknown reason wrath named it "the annoying curse" Which means that He already experienced it more than once.) Well then... {I was never cursed.}

Pandora was waiting for 10 seconds until she she fell down on floor.

Pandora: What!? But I-

Text: "EXPECTATIONS."

Pandora: *sigh* that doesn't makes sense... I must discuss it with others.

After that Pandora gathered all of archbishops in one room to discuss about it. In process, she died several times from something small.

???: So, for what did you called us for, Pandora-sama?

Pandora was looking at the archbishop who asked her question before she died again.

???: What?

Pandora: ...just ignore it...

Text: "SOCIAL ANXIETY"

Pandora: Social anxiety!?

???2: you called us all... Because of social anxiety?

Pandora calmed down and looked at the white haired boy with neutral expression.

Pandora: No... I gathered all of you to talk about new curse caused by someone named wrath.

???3: wait... You mean that Edgy looking guy who looks like someone named Lust?

Pandora: seems like you met them already.

???3: I already met that bunch of weirdos. They have no respect at all. Well, I had fun in that place tho... Until Wrath showed up...

???: Who is Wrath?

Pandora: anyway, the person named Wrath just cursed me with this new curse.

???2: you can remove it. If you die in your sleep then you'll revive yourself again and that's all. There's no curse anymore. You have strong authority after all so why don't you use it on that curse that is on you, now?

Pandora: not that kind of curse.

???2: what do you mean by not that kind of curse?

Pandora: this curse is different.